Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm. I was under the assumptions we would get a reveal? Why even hype the pieces if they aren’t revealing the full thing? Probably just trying to pinch some of that dank SS cash
It's like a movie.
Announced
Teaser
Trailer
Red band
Release.

Just to let people know what's coming next. It give a bit of proximity to release as opposed to something not announced.

But I for one am not buying anything SS or CP until I see what P1 is doing this this license. I'm just not spending 2k until I know what all my options are going to be.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Very nice! but i keep the orther on the coolprops one, definetely!:)for ones who has space, this one is also an awesome statue and I am sure that once it would be painted it will look badass but..to go with the bust and for me, coolprops maquette is the one to go.

Thanks toty!

Hmmm, I do like it, but I'd rather he was standing a bit more upright. We're already getting another 1/3 big chap that's bending over and looking down.

So apparently this isn't the Prime 1 version, it's a garage kit being sold at wonderfest which makes me happy. This quote is from a mod on Prime 1's facebook page....

"Fellow Collectors,
We are getting posts about an Alien that has been showcased in other groups.

It is not the P1 piece.
Just for everybody to know.
All the posts will be deleted as well since they have nothing to do with P1 Studio.
Cheers."

It turns out this is a 1/4 Garage kit by Kit Kong. $360, I like it more now I know what it is, but I'm equally happy that this isn't the Prime 1 statue.

What in the f would lead anyone to think that was the new prime 1 piece? Lol! My friend James from kitkong is doing that. It was sculpted by Bill Weiger.

What in the f would lead anyone to think that was the new prime 1 piece? Lol! My friend James from kitkong is doing that. It was sculpted by Bill Weiger.

Because whoever posted that picture initially, did so with the description of it being the Prime 1 statue. Obviously a false assumption with hindsight, but not unbelievable at the time. It's a nice kit.

I dunno. Said Prime 1 in the water marking and no real reason to doubt it. Where was this flash of insight before? Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back