Prime1 Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy they added a Possessed Head but if they were listening they should be retooling all the other Heads.

I’m happy that I pre ordered but I do think the other heads are lacking likeness majorly I’m a big fan of deadite Ash so I jumped on it even though you never see him with a chainsaw arm hopefully thats held on by a magnet so I can make a rag taped up stump for it

Has anyone heard anything official from Sideshow? Are they going to kiss and make-up, or are we going to have to order directly from Prime 1? It feels like it's been a couple months now since they added and Prime 1 stuff to their site. They seem to just give a BS answer that they are waiting on P1 from the listing details on items, but I'm not buying it.

Has anyone heard anything official from Sideshow? Are they going to kiss and make-up, or are we going to have to order directly from Prime 1? It feels like it's been a couple months now since they added and Prime 1 stuff to their site. They seem to just give a BS answer that they are waiting on P1 from the listing details on items, but I'm not buying it.

I must have missed it.
Was there a falling out between the two?

I asked sideshow about a month ago and they told me they unfortunately don’t know what products they will get in the future.... riiiiight. Seems like that’s a no

I must have missed it.
Was there a falling out between the two?
My understanding is that they have been squabbling. Which seems to make sense since I heard it right around the time SS stopped listing new P1 PO's, and then a few weeks later P1 announced they were working on a US warehouse.

My understanding is that they have been squabbling. Which seems to make sense since I heard it right around the time SS stopped listing new P1 PO's, and then a few weeks later P1 announced they were working on a US warehouse.

I see.
Really don't mind eliminating the middle man (Sideshow) as long as Prime 1 can get that US warehouse going. It should make shipping prices a little better and returns/exchanges easier and quicker.
Thanks burtial! :duff

Sideshow are really going downhill the last few years. I hope they turn things around.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Seems like an easy thing to get started if you don't need the promotion and product exposure clicks from Sideshow. At this point I am surprised Hot Toys have not gone this route.

I want to order this eventually but will probably wait to see if they improve the sculpts.

it won't. prime 1 doesn't have a booth and sideshow won't show their stuff

New update With the deadite HS, can’t wait to unbox this monster! 5A6746B1-E301-4D1D-B5E6-3F5F1235565D.jpeg

When I order this statue directly with Prime 1 studios does it than comes with the posessed head?

When I order this statue directly with Prime 1 studios does it than comes with the posessed head?

My understanding is yes. But it would be nice if they clarified that in the listing better. Back when I did my PO for it I asked them and they stated it does.

Prime 1 only had that head available if you ordered the EX directly before June 2nd 2019. So unless you did that then you will just be getting all the Ash sculpts, not the deadite version.

Thanks for explaining, the posessed head is the only option I really like, I now will pass on this statue.

Back