Prime 1 Wolf Predator!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The P2 is the only SS Pred without quills.
Even the 1:5 range had them.
pred head.jpg

I can't imagine that Prime 1 would make Predators without quills. Especially considering how much we'll be paying for these at 1/3 scale. The P2 is actually an anomaly, as it's the only Sideshow predator without quills. The old and new Predator 1 both have quills as do all of the legendary scale busts, the lifesize Predator 1 bust, the lifesize Wolf bust, and the Wolf legendary scale statue. Even the horrible 1/5 line of Predators has quills (really bad ones). I have no idea why Sideshow got so lazy with the P2. Prime 1 have good attention to detail and it would be horribly inaccurate to leave them off so I don't think it will happen.
This is true,, the new P1 has quills,, I guess poor old P2 is the only "freak" among the preds. Awesome info: I did not know that the 1/5 had quills, that is actually pretty impressive. Not the statues so much, but the fact that they had little 1/5 quills... I wonder if they were made from flexible rubber / plastic or were they polystone?

I always thought there were other preds with no quills, I guess I was wrong, just P2.

I have the Pred Berserker Life Size Bust and he has quills. Talking of the Berserker.... Prime 1 .. Do the Berserker 1/3 (with quills).

:hi5: Welcome to the forum Ninja :wave

Nice Bro.. :hi5:

1:5 had quills sculpted into the portrit.
Sculpted as in polystone? Wow thats kinda cool.
The life size pred Berserker has flexible rubber quills. I know he is not everyone's favorite pred, but I love him.
Thanks for the welcome.

Berserker has flexible quills? Mine are pretty rigid.
CP P2 quills are very flexible, rubber.

Recently got the original SWS Bust with two quills missing.
Got a pack of Sugru waiting to replace them.

Berserker has flexible quills? Mine are pretty rigid.
CP P2 quills are very flexible, rubber.

Recently got the original SWS Bust with two quills missing.
Got a pack of Sugru waiting to replace them.

That SWS bust is insane. Fortune has smiled upon you, wow that is a very rare piece. Congrats.

I just checked the Berserker bust, it is more noticeable on the thinner quills around the mandibles area, not so much the thicker quills.
I am glad to hear from a fellow Berserker bust owner, cool. (I do not think that I have ever had any other statue / bust that arrived on a wooden pallet. The thing is Huge and weighs a tonne).

Yup. Rafa transformed it into a decent Pred.

Congrats Col. It makes such a big difference.

That SWS bust is insane. Fortune has smiled upon you, wow that is a very rare piece. Congrats.

I just checked the Berserker bust, it is more noticeable on the thinner quills around the mandibles area, not so much the thicker quills.
I am glad to hear from a fellow Berserker bust owner, cool. (I do not think that I have ever had any other statue / bust that arrived on a wooden pallet. The thing is Huge and weighs a tonne).

I would love to see that Berserker bust in person one day. It looks huuuuge!

I would love to see that Berserker bust in person one day. It looks huuuuge![/QUOTE said:
Yep, Sisko it is the largest bust that I have by a mile. I had to lift the thing up onto a large cabinet and it was probably the hardest statue / collectible I have ever had to move / position, to pick the thing up and not break the dreads was tricky. - I would really like to see the "PredAlien" Bust in person, that thing looks massive in photos / videos etc. Almost impossible to find now.

Back