Statue Prime 1 Witcher Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Geralt EX po and really really want Triss. I think they all great but for me personally its Geralt, Triss, Eredin,Yen, then Ciri (shes the worst easily). These are going to be grail pieces for collectors who enjoy the Witcher.

I have Geralt EX po and really really want Triss. I think they all great but for me personally its Geralt, Triss, Eredin,Yen, then Ciri (shes the worst easily). These are going to be grail pieces for collectors who enjoy the Witcher.
They're gonna be my first prime 1 pieces. Pretty damn excited.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any Geralt wait lists convert lately? Thinking about going in on this line, would be my first prime 1 pieces.

My waitlist reservation from Sep. 17th converted about two weeks ago. I debated canceling it because of the price of the statue but ultimately decided to keep it. It will likely be the only piece that I pick up from this line given the cost though! Otherwise I'd probably be in for Ciri, Triss and Yen if I was a hardcore fan of the series.

Wonderfest shots from prime 1 Facebook.
395fdea466711a2d6013f65e6f5f16d3.jpg
09996812d0669182552583c7763088e1.jpg
d0fd1ec53225946200d7fc9e7308e08a.jpg
34f39adde4f43ebd7bc98c14fdc6b01b.jpg
2f247fad0fcf264508e0793e3bae9cad.jpg
44897c8c392fae1d02a336dba39a190f.jpg

Prime 1's Facebook just updated with the full Yennefer reveal with a ton of images

after 8 months and checking near 5 times each day my exlusive geralt finaly convert :)

I'm going through a mass cancellation phase at the moment.
PCS Conan and PCS Rambo gone! XM Studios Iron Fist gone!

Witcher Geralt EX borderline ...not sure yet ... do I simply buy the Dark Horse series 2 Bear Armor Geralt instead? That's the look I prefer and it would save me $1000 bucks with shipping :D

Anyone hear own any Prime 1 statues?
Just wondering what their quality is like. I'm going to buy Geralt but I have no experience with Prime 1

I don't own any yet (Geralt EX on order) so can only relay what seems to be posted across every forum and every Prime1 thread - they seem to have the highest quality control and the highest quality paint apps.
I believe they own and run their own factory rather than sub-license production out like almost all others, and the end result shows.

I don't own any yet (Geralt EX on order) so can only relay what seems to be posted across every forum and every Prime1 thread - they seem to have the highest quality control and the highest quality paint apps.
I believe they own and run their own factory rather than sub-license production out like almost all others, and the end result shows.

Excellent, it's a lot of money so I'm glad they have excellent QC.

Anyone hear own any Prime 1 statues?
Just wondering what their quality is like. I'm going to buy Geralt but I have no experience with Prime 1

I don't have one yet however this question has been asked relatively often on both forums and the general consensus is that they're amazing and tbh they seem to be pretty much the best in the business (not that they don't charge for it).

Back