Statue Prime 1 Witcher Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn shame about Triss. It looks nothing like her in game model. Ciri and Yen look really good. But damn, they screwed the pooch on Triss. I was going to buy for sure, but I won't be now.

Damn shame about Triss. It looks nothing like her in game model. Ciri and Yen look really good. But damn, they screwed the pooch on Triss. I was going to buy for sure, but I won't be now.

i still think geralt is the best piece.

i might get hammered by the fanboys. :rotfl

Ciri looks really good? I'm sorry but that invalidates your opinion lol. Triss looks spot on. Ciri's problem is the lack of emotion in that stance. Her artwork looks amazing, only because she is actually pissed. Yen could use some work.

Really hope they don't cancel the 1/3 line.

Ciri looks really good? I'm sorry but that invalidates your opinion lol. Triss looks spot on. Ciri's problem is the lack of emotion in that stance. Her artwork looks amazing, only because she is actually pissed. Yen could use some work.

Really hope they don't cancel the 1/3 line.

Witcher-3-Triss-Statue-015-928x483.jpg

Triss looks spot on? Look again.

Looks exactly like TW2 Triss. :dunno
They use different models for every game, there's no consistency.

To alexander ...... Triss is much more spot on than Ciri. Go over to the Prime 1 facebook page, they apologized and are completely reworking her (Ciri) face sculpt. Just ordered the Triss EX , can't wait to get her!

i still think geralt is the best piece.
i might get hammered by the fanboys. :rotfl

Geralt is clearly the best piece IMO

I actually think he is the weakest of the 5 in this statue line so far

How? Perfect face sculpt, dynamic pose and unbelievable base.
And the detail is stunning. If it was Sideshow I'd be terrified about that chainmail....
...plus the 2 heads on the EX are the exact 2 looks I used throughout the game (loose hair suffered too many clipping issues with armor) :)

the-witcher-wild-hunt-geralt-of-rivia-statue-prime1-902851-05.jpg

Geralt is clearly the best piece IMO

How? Perfect face sculpt, dynamic pose and unbelievable base.
And the detail is stunning. If it was Sideshow I'd be terrified about that chainmail....
...plus the 2 heads on the EX are the exact 2 looks I used throughout the game (loose hair suffered too many clipping issues with armor) :)

I have some issues with his face. Still great, but the weakest of the 5 for me.

I am completely blown away by Geralt, everything about it I love. I mean come on, that base is so bad ass! But that's cool, to each their own. So glad my ex converted. Just need to find space now. Can't go wrong with any of them, prime 1 rules.

When is roach coming out? ;)

Has anyone had any Geralt wait lists convert lately? Thinking about going in on this line, would be my first prime 1 pieces.

Has anyone had any Geralt wait lists convert lately? Thinking about going in on this line, would be my first prime 1 pieces.

I think for Prime1 statues they are releasing EXs to Sideshow in batches.
The initial batch was small and sold out in a couple of hours.
A lot of us got converted later in at the same time.

Even if they don't do that again, the enormous price on this one guarantees a large drop out rate as the release happens. I'd definitely get on the waitlist if you want it.

Back