Statue Prime 1 Witcher Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14590373_10154568875055050_6146652217457847738_n.jpg

14656323_10154568875040050_5196933787834277247_n.jpg

Looks amazing. The hound is an awesome accessory.
I don't even know how I'll fit Geralt in though, let alone other characters.

Specifics:

Statue features:
- Size approximately 24 inches tall [(H)61.3cm (W)41cm (L)42.7]
- High-Quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect

Exclusive version:
- Switchable Portrait head

Retail Price: $799 US

Edition Size:
- Regular Version: 800
- Exclusive Version: 500

Meh, it looks great, but prices are out of hand imho.

Specifics:

Meh, it looks great, but prices are out of hand imho.

Prices are steep but Prime 1 is delivering some amazing products that do match the proto. They have excellent QC.

Eredin looks amazing, I'm thinking I'm gonna have to PO!

Now I'm really hoping my Geralt converts and I need me some Triss!!!! Well i also need Yen and Ciri lol.

I jumped on the waitlist the morning after it went up for pre-order, and it looks like you got on it 12 or so days later, so just keep holding on, there is a long time between now and the release date.

Indeed, mine converted as well. Though TBH I'd be perfectly happy with the regular, but at the same price why not? I jumped on the WL for eredin as well, same thing though.

I am very sad to see bits of whinin' about the price. Sideshow charges $1000 to $2000 for statues of inferior quality (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay inferior), not to mention the heaven & earth difference in QC.

I jumped on the waitlist the morning after it went up for pre-order, and it looks like you got on it 12 or so days later, so just keep holding on, there is a long time between now and the release date.

I didn't get on the waitlist till the 29th of Sept which is what has me iffy about it converting.

Cant find a link to a exclussive version of Geralt on a Sideshow website. Its hidden somewhere ?

Back