Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, found the pics.

venom910.jpg

venom110.jpg

venom610.jpg

venom510.jpg

venom410.jpg

Oh sweet, thanks! Is there a wide angle, just to see their relative size side-by-side to each other? He doesn't seem to look that off-scale, I know some people before mentioned Venom looks more 1/3 than 1/4

Oh sweet, thanks! Is there a wide angle, just to see their relative size side-by-side to each other? He doesn't seem to look that off-scale, I know some people before mentioned Venom looks more 1/3 than 1/4

No, unfortunately there isn't a wide angle shot of P1 Venom with SSC Spidey. But there is that wide angle shot of P1 Venom with the P1 Spider-Man 2099. SSC Spidey should be about the same size as that P1 Spider-Man 2099.

This venom totally wipes out all others imo. The pose, size, details, portraits surpasses all others by miles! Xm is next and then the ss version the least favorite.

Here's a wide shot.

17103333_1813353682263681_2075245237767177691_n.jpg

I am thinking about getting this statue but I not sure where to display it. I have bestas for my other statues and this won't fit in it. I was thinking about buying a table for this. For those who have statues that won't fit in a besta, what options are you using ?

I am thinking about getting this statue but I not sure where to display it. I have bestas for my other statues and this won't fit in it. I was thinking about buying a table for this. For those who have statues that won't fit in a besta, what options are you using ?

PAX, though the custom window/door is gonna be a pain to put together since I'm not very good at DIY, might be costly too but I have no other closed-door options since my area is very dusty.

This venom totally wipes out all others imo. The pose, size, details, portraits surpasses all others by miles! Xm is next and then the ss version the least favorite.

I completely agree!! I had the XM piece. Loved the size but it just wasn’t everything I hoped it would be once I had it in hand. Can’t wait for the prime 1.

Put it on top of a two shelved besta. Thats what Im doing. This piece will display best from a top view.

Not bad, comparing the 3 Venoms (XM, SS, P1) is hard because they are all different takes on the character. It'd be good to see all 3 Venoms side by side.

Someone photoshop it pleas

Thought people might like to know. Posted in the P1 facebook group by an admin.

25348700_10155223213641453_307699288490980932_n.jpg

Back