Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! Happy to hear, if at all just so that one person who has been complaining about the seam can finally shut up, hahaha

Removing the seam is just icing on the cake. I wasn’t worried about the seam at all. Wouldn’t have ordered him if I was.

The seam never bothered me either, but happy for those who are now happier. :lol :rock

Yeah, statue looks great, seam was only visible from the back and not an issue to most collectors. I did remember one person kept bringing it up :lol
I can't decide between this and Sideshow :gah: I'm in no rush but if I did go Sideshow, that EX head is a must-have...

Yeah, statue looks great, seam was only visible from the back and not an issue to most collectors. I did remember one person kept bringing it up :lol
I can't decide between this and Sideshow :gah: I'm in no rush but if I did go Sideshow, that EX head is a must-have...

Agreed about the Ex route. Definitely a must if you go with Sideshow.

Why do people keep saying the seam was only visible from the back when everyone knows there pictures showing it visible from the front? I saw several people mentioning it on different forums and Facebook. Funny you ignore all that and say only one person was bothered by it.

Excellent! Happy to hear, if at all just so that one person who has been complaining about the seam can finally shut up, hahaha

Yep, we all know who that one person was :wink1:

But then again, if people like him/her didn't make a fuss about it, then the production piece may never have been adjusted.

Now because of it, imho this is most likely the Venom to get, but unfortunately because I just preordered 6 or so 1/3 statues in the past month, I just don't have any available display space for a comic piece :gah: :dunno

Yep, we all know who that one person was :wink1:

But then again, if people like him/her didn't make a fuss about it, then the production piece may never have been adjusted.

Now because of it, imho this is most likely the Venom to get, but unfortunately because I just preordered 6 or so 1/3 statues in the past month, I just don't have any available display space for a comic piece :gah: :dunno

No clue, don't remember. But people had already asked about Kelvin on Facebook about it and he said they were working on it, but one person kept bringing it up and it was annoying. It was being worked on, they could've just remained patient and waited it out but every post was a complaint about the seam. I'm just glad it's done and we can discuss something else about this statue. Too bad we still have to wait several months before we can see final production photos.
:clap

I was surprised how long the delay was. I think it was slated originally for January (now-ish). I'm assuming it's in due in part to "Seamgate". :lol

I'm sure it'll be for the best though.

Back