Prime 1 The Predator - Fugitive Predator Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bust looks great but if the movie isn’t amazing or the Predator is lame like in the last film I can’t see it selling well.

Sorry I've not been around these threads since Wonderfest guys. I just wanted to pop in and give my thoughts after seeing this bust in person. I can't stress how enormous it is, due to the fact is has quite a long torso, shoulders, cannon, and the helmet. The unmasked portrait is the star here, and the finish and paint on it is the best work I've ever seen on a Predator. I was totally blown away when they took the mask off. I didn't get time to film the Coolprops booth, but the difference in quality between this the Coolprops busts and this was HUGE. I asked John Pham if Prime 1 are planning to do busts for any of the other film Predators and he said they are considering it. I will be an instant buyer if they do a P1, Elder, or Wolf. Prime 1 have also said that the quills on the production versions will be soft to avoid breakage. The only thing that I didn't like about the bust was the dreads, which could have been better. They needed to be a bit more separated and have some more sculpted detail.

Sorry I've not been around these threads since Wonderfest guys. I just wanted to pop in and give my thoughts after seeing this bust in person. I can't stress how enormous it is, due to the fact is has quite a long torso, shoulders, cannon, and the helmet. The unmasked portrait is the star here, and the finish and paint on it is the best work I've ever seen on a Predator. I was totally blown away when they took the mask off. I didn't get time to film the Coolprops booth, but the difference in quality between this the Coolprops busts and this was HUGE. I asked John Pham if Prime 1 are planning to do busts for any of the other film Predators and he said they are considering it. I will be an instant buyer if they do a P1, Elder, or Wolf. Prime 1 have also said that the quills on the production versions will be soft to avoid breakage. The only thing that I didn't like about the bust was the dreads, which could have been better. They needed to be a bit more separated and have some more sculpted detail.

Thanks for the info. "They are considering it" that's a yes to me.

Yeah, they look like they’re mostly conjoined together but do have some separation in some spots. I’m sure there is some reason behind it.

But I think the they’re take on a 1/1 scale Bust is the best seen yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bust looks great but if the movie isn’t amazing or the Predator is lame like in the last film I can’t see it selling well.

The movie Alien vs Predator Requiem was not a success (movie I liked) and yet the busts of Predator Wolf and Predalien (Sideshow Collectibles) are now hard to find ...

Wow ! That’s a beauty ! Without even seeing the film I know I love this bust and will try to add it to my collection .
So do you think that Prime 1 will be doing lifesize aliens as well ?
And I really hope they do the jungle Hunter , I missed the original one due to my order being accidentally double booked and I still have a sour taste in my mouth lol

Oh man, im torn. I can afford the deluxe version, i thought it would be over the 2k mark for the size and quality. But then again i only think id use the clean look so it might be £240 wasted. But then again i think not. Thats cheaper than a sideshow mask, and its twice the quality. Not released until early 2020, and first flex payment isnt until june next year so plenty of time to see the movie first to decide.

I think im actually going to get this thing afterall. Really happy about that.

Most likely going to order it. Sideshows payments aren’t bad on this one.

The question now is which one indeed..

Might just go for the regular. The other mask is just going to take up more space, or left in the box. There really is no point.

If this came with a wall mount for the Bio I would totally be up for ordering the one with the two bios but cannot see any info to say it will come with a mount so assume it doesn’t ? I’m not sure I would want to display such a beautiful ( if I can say that lol ) bust with the bio covering up all its glory

Been going back and fourth and this is probably one of the coolest pieces being released from all of them on that wonderfest list.

It’s going to be so cool owning this and the Terminator 1/2 scale, one on each side of my entertainment center that I built.

With Dog right in the middle!

Bad ass!

Well ... I preordered this beast... One of the best Preds I have ever seen....

Fuq! This is so well done! I'm seriously picking this one up if I warm up to the character.

Im so glad to see people ordering this. It looks amazing in execution. I love the design too, i know some people dont like it and i get that taste is subjective, but i dont think the execution on this can be debated. Hands down best looking Predator replica, collectable, anything. And of course if these sell well, Prime 1 will rub their hands and release older busts with bio masks. And i know P1 will be a grail piece, HCG kind of did it but not to this extent.

OK - I ask this question every time - is it battery operated or plug in? I don't see in the description....

It will be battery. The masks are independent of the bust so will requite 2 AAA's or something. And the plasma caster id imagine detaches for transportation and would require a couple of batteries too.

Back