Prime 1 The Predator - Fugitive Predator Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the unmasked sculpt, but space is limited. We now know what they can do with a lifesize pred bust. Here's hoping they take on P1 and the P2 Elder.

Looks awesome and im def gonna buy this. Id prefer 1/2 scale busts as they fit perfect in the ikea besta cabinets.

Is bigger really better?

Yes, I used to have lots of 1/2 busts, the got a few life size pieces and shortly sold all my 1/2 and will never get another one.

Looks awesome and im def gonna buy this. Id prefer 1/2 scale busts as they fit perfect in the ikea besta cabinets.

Is bigger really better?

In my opinion when it comes to busts its life size or nothing. Has more presence and it's cool to see how big the pred is compared to a real life human.

Someone wants to give me $800 for my Predator 2 Bust.

I might sell him and get this.

Swore I would never do it, but these newer products are like IPhones, you have to change them out every 2 years to keep them from being dated. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been trying to avoid the movie previews but looked at the hot toys suit and it's too bling for my tastes. Not a fan of the helmet design around the mandibles either. None the less it's an amazing bust

This.
Hate the armor, and the mask mouth area looks like a keyhole or a lock on a pirate chest.

The head is well done. If I ever get it, the mask will stay in the box. Nothing will ever top the smooth, clean design of the original mask.

Yes, I used to have lots of 1/2 busts, the got a few life size pieces and shortly sold all my 1/2 and will never get another one.

I got my first two Life size busts recently (CP Gigers Alien & Prime 1 ID4 Alien) They're amazing and leagues above my other collectibles in many ways. However, the sad truth is that part of what makes them so impressive (their size) Is also what makes them inconvenient. Life size busts are brilliant. but most of us only have room enough for a few of them which means choosing wisely. If Prime 1 wish to make a P1 and P2 in this format, I'm in. Whereas if they wish to make every Predator we've ever seen on screen in 1/2 like Sideshows Legendary scale busts, capturing as much of the detail as possible. I could probably buy the lot.

While Prime can no doubt beat the old busts in quality. There is added nostalgia to owning some of these from the og molds.

I would hope if they do the classics, maybe do closed mouth sculpts to be different. Elder is at the top of my want list.

Swore I would never do it, but these newer products are like IPhones, you have to change them out every 2 years to keep them from being dated. [emoji23]

I got my p2 for $750 shipped recently, so that's prolly a fair price depending on distance.

For me regardless of the quality I wouldn't do it for the sheer fact that P2 holds the nostalgic value that this movie most definitely wont. Not to mention P2 looks a lot cooler. When Prime eventually do a P2 bust, if they ever do, I might consider it then.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

For me regardless of the quality I wouldn't do it for the sheer fact that P2 holds the nostalgic value that this movie most definitely wont. Not to mention P2 looks a lot cooler. When Prime eventually do a P2 bust, if they ever do, I might consider it then.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’ve been having trouble letting him go. Everyone that comes into my place sees him and immediately loves him.

It’s just that Prime1 has stolen my soul and I can’t get into much any other Products but their own.

Went with Coolprops in the beginning because they were the only ones putting out life size, but now it’s in the hands of....

Selling it now would make sense, for if I wait any longer selling value could plummet further.

I could sell it now and throw all the money at my 1/2 scale terminator I have on order. Basically paying it off.

Or just put it towards the new Bust and just buy a 1/2 scale Predator in the future. That would be awesome. I’m stating to like that format better with Prime1 pumping them out now.

this goes up for pre-order tomorrow

Capture.JPG

Yeah, I'm interested to see the price also. I have little interest in this character, but it will give us a good idea of what the P1 & P2 may cost should Prime 1 make them....

Predator 2 Bust is gone.. [emoji22]

I won't buy this bust, but maybe for The Ultimate Predator.
Anyway, for P2 bust, I watched Predator 2 4K blu-ray and got blown by how accurate its skin textures and colors are to the actual props. So that gives them some credit IMO.

Really can’t beat Prime1s payment plans. Unfortunately the shipping puts the piece too high to order direct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

would love this but at 40 odd kgs shipping is going to be a killer for me, unless theres a European retailer, shame

Back