Prime 1 The Predator - Fugitive Predator Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the design.

I have other things to preorder first though.

Got to lock in my Apostle Zodd preorder first. Get it paid down. Then maybe, maybe..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping somewhere in Australia gets this for PO... shipping costs $1100 from Prime1 directly... bringing this bust to a hefty $3.6K AUD... So sadly I’ll be passing on this regardless of the movie UNLESS someone here has it for PO..

I was in the checkout and saw it was gonna cost almost $800 to ship to NY.... I hope Sideshow carries this.

I was in the checkout and saw it was gonna cost almost $800 to ship to NY.... I hope Sideshow carries this.

They will but the payments will be impossible. They’re not as friendly with the payments on the big ticket items.

If you preorder it, your stuck with just that one piece on order for the remaining year or more.

At least with Prime1s lower payments, it allows you to have multiples on order

Mine would $750 shipped.

That’s how much sideshows monthly payments would be. [emoji23]

Sideshow is still going to charge close to $200 to ship this. Subtract that from the $750 is $500 extra you would pay to get it from Prime1 and still be able to afford other things on order.

At least makes it possible to order it.

They will but the payments will be impossible. They’re not as friendly with the payments on the big ticket items.

If you preorder it, your stuck with just that one piece on order for the remaining year or more.

At least with Prime1s lower payments, it allows you to have multiples on order

I'm fairly certain that I read somewhere that you can message them for alternative flex arrangements. It's also possible I imagined this entirely. But it might be worth at least asking them via live chat or something when this goes up on Sideshows site....

I'm fairly certain that I read somewhere that you can message them for alternative flex arrangements. It's also possible I imagined this entirely. But it might be worth at least asking them via live chat or something when this goes up on Sideshows site....

They do on occasion but as of recently when I asked them for better payment plan on Jetpower Prime, they said no. I called 3 times about it.

And when they do it they let you know that is a one time customer courteous.

I absolutely love the face sculpt and overall look of this piece. However the two things that glaringly stare out at me that are bothersome are the following:

- Predator dreds seem to have a very flat, non impressive look to them. Can’t quite put my finger on it but I feel like they could have been better.

- The facemask, when displayed on the bust, seems to hover too far off the sculpt. Now I’m sure having the quills on the bust may have something to do with it but it doesn’t look right. It’s like the mask is just resting against the quills but not actually being worn by the sculpt.

While I absolutely love prime 1's work here, I just can't get into that anemic looking plasma cannon on this new Pred.

I absolutely love the face sculpt and overall look of this piece. However the two things that glaringly stare out at me that are bothersome are the following:

- Predator dreds seem to have a very flat, non impressive look to them. Can’t quite put my finger on it but I feel like they could have been better.

- The facemask, when displayed on the bust, seems to hover too far off the sculpt. Now I’m sure having the quills on the bust may have something to do with it but it doesn’t look right. It’s like the mask is just resting against the quills but not actually being worn by the sculpt.

I see what you're second point is referencing, but from the still I've seen from the movie and the NECA figure it appears that is the style/appearance the film has chosen for this figure. I don't think it's inherently a problem with the bust, but a problem with the design of the character in the film.

That video shows off the bios, plasma canon and armour and I think they're all awful

While I absolutely love prime 1's work here, I just can't get into that anemic looking plasma cannon on this new Pred.

Yeah - great quality sculpt - but there's not a single saving grace about the movie design.

592 for my postage then theres customs taxes makes it very difficult to get for me

I think I’m going to go ahead order this.

Through Prime1 direct more than likely. Their payments are only $131 a month. Will get hit hard with final shipping, but will be relaxed through most of the payment process.

Sideshow is for sure only going to have 8 payments on this, pushing payments up to $200 plus a month.

I can have this on order as well as my Zodd and and be comfortable.

I am going to wait until after I see the film to make my final decision. I thinks going to do well though. If it does, I’m grabbing the super predator as soon as Prime one makes it! [emoji51]🤪

And I’m really digging the Egyptian vibe of this character. Dont know why people don’t like it.

I'm not sure it does look Egyptian? Other than the colour pallet having a little Gold. If it did look Egyptian (ancient and well used with subtle historic references) It could be cool. But it doesn't, it just looks like a plastic gold football player to me. I'm guessing that his outfit will be produced by humans who captured him, it's the only way this look would be acceptable to me in comparison to the beautiful Predator suits we've seen before which were all very traditional and simple. To be fair, I'm all for the thought of certain Predator clans going in different directions and looking more modern, but ultimately this one just isn't as well executed as some of the older suits. It just doesn't look good to me, it looks very generic, more power ranger than Predator and I really dislike the mask also. But obviously this is all subjective...

Lw0AKEO.jpg

And I’m really digging the Egyptian vibe of this character. Dont know why people don’t like it.

Yeah, eqyptian good call. It does kinda, i do like it. And its kind of fitting being how the Predator lore and AVP lore is now one and the same and we know the Predators showed the humans how to build the pyramids. Id like the regular version of this, i dont want to pay $500 to get an extra mask with a damaged eye ( which i do really like though ). I just want to see the movie first, i just want to make sure im not putting all my eggs in one basket. There might be another design thats been kept hidden from us. Would hate to drop a pre-order if it goes up before the movie and lose my NRD finding out theres another hero Predator with a cooler design and Fugitive was a decoy or something.

I'm not sure it does look Egyptian? Other than the colour pallet having a little Gold. If it did look Egyptian (ancient and well used with subtle historic references) It could be cool. But it doesn't, it just looks like a plastic gold football player to me. I'm guessing that his outfit will be produced by humans who captured him, it's the only way this look would be acceptable to me in comparison to the beautiful Predator suits we've seen before which were all very traditional and simple. To be fair, I'm all for the thought of certain Predator clans going in different directions and looking more modern, but ultimately this one just isn't as well executed as some of the older suits. It just doesn't look good to me, it looks very generic, more power ranger than Predator and I really dislike the mask also . . .

As per blimmin' usual - we agree :)

"Iron Predator", AKA "Guardians of the Predator", AKA "Wakanda Pred".

WAY too high-tech/disco in design.

Back