Prime 1 The Predator - Fugitive Predator Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video by Sisko:

I’m so hyped for the movie. Some people can **** on the franchise all they want, saying the lore is dead, but every predator on film has looked badass and this one doesn’t disappoint. How do I justify this monster to my wife?

This will absolutely find it’s way to my home. It’s sooooo incredible that Prime1 FINALLY has the Alien/ Predator license and is full steam ahead!!! No more shabby Sideshow hit or miss!!!

The eyes look amazing!! Are they acrylic or top notch paint job??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very well done piece by Prime. I can't believe they are the first to finally figure out how to do the helm over the face. This Pred and his armor does nothing for me though. Still waiting for the classics.

very well done piece by Prime. I can't believe they are the first to finally figure out how to do the helm over the face. This Pred and his armor does nothing for me though. Still waiting for the classics.

Yeah I've been trying to avoid the movie previews but looked at the hot toys suit and it's too bling for my tastes. Not a fan of the helmet design around the mandibles either. None the less it's an amazing bust

very well done piece by Prime. I can't believe they are the first to finally figure out how to do the helm over the face. This Pred and his armor does nothing for me though . . .
Yeah I've been trying to avoid the movie previews but looked at the hot toys suit and it's too bling for my tastes. Not a fan of the helmet design around the mandibles either. None the less it's an amazing bust

Yarp - agreed all-round.

Glad some folks DO like what's been previewed over the last week though - should hopefully encourage the companies to keep releasing stuff - then they'll eventually produce something I like enough to buy :)

I have a wait-and-see attitude about the movie, but this looks damn good IMO. Not a fan of the armor so much, but the face looks great.

This bust looks amazing. One of the best Predator collectibles I've seen. I really love how they've managed to do the mask over the face, so you can have 2 looks, or display the mask separately.

I don't collect busts, but I would be keen if they did a Maquette of this. The design has really grown on me.

This looks ssoooooooo sick!! I can’t wait!!

On a side note, just wait til they do a bust of the original Jungle Hunter because your KNOW it’s coming!!! Omg so exciting to see Prime 1 with the Alien/ Predator licensees!!

On a side note, just wait til they do a bust of the original Jungle Hunter because your KNOW it’s coming!!! Omg so exciting to see Prime 1 with the Alien/ Predator licensees!!

KaSoSgv.gif

The bust looks great...but when the movie is bullsh** like Predators nobody will buy it.:wink1:

they haven't even released 1 statue from the previews they showed a year ago. If they do, it will be a looooooooooooong ways away.

they haven't even released 1 statue from the previews they showed a year ago. If they do, it will be a looooooooooooong ways away.

I can care less how long it will take. I enjoy knowing that the license is in good hands now! THIS is what is Alien and Predator fans have wanted forever!!!

If I can go year after year of dealing with the trash Sideshow puts out, I can CERTAINLY wait however long Prime1 will take!

I really really like this. At first i was torn, i love the design but when i look at the bust i couldnt quite put my finger on it why i wasnt too taken. Then i realised i like the entire look as a whole, head to toe. And alot of it is due to the Predator skin tone in the arms being light in contrast to the dark armor. Which is usually the other way around as it pertains to armor/skin colours. So with the arms cut off at the shoulder im not quite getting to see what i like. But i am a big fan of the mask, and ive said and wanted there to be 1:1 bust with masks for years. And id hate the be a hypocrite with this. As long as i am not priced out by this, i will very much like to order it. And i assume there will be a base to display the mask when it is not on the head? It would be a hell of a shame to have to just lay it down somewhere when not in use.

I assume as there is a regular mask, and a battle damaged mask there will be 2 versions. Extra 400 for the EX version. Which is a killer, id love the battle damaged look. But im not sure id even be able to afford the regular price whatever it may be as this looks to have alot of care and attention put into it.

But hey, put pre orders for this up early, stretch out the payment plan so its not like paying for a new tv each month and id like to be in. Thumbs up for this. Looks great.

Thanks for the video. Yeah I'm buying that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looks awesome and im def gonna buy this. Id prefer 1/2 scale busts as they fit perfect in the ikea besta cabinets.

Is bigger really better?

Back