Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece.. Wow.. I really have not been paying any attention to the Prime 1 pieces due to the scale... But man the Ex piece seems to be the Ultimate Batman..

I love the switch out Emblems. All three heads are great (the half snarl is my least fav).

Not sure I would ever use the gun. I know its part of the comic but Batman looks weird with a gun in my eyes.

Very tempted by this piece. Need to walk away for a few days lol

This isn't any normal batman though, I love the gun but more options are always good

The gun never looks right to me either...even knowing it doesn't contain bullets. I'll likely display him holding the grappling hook.

The gun looks awesome on this piece. jumps right outta the comic art. Will display it with the gun 90% of the time :)

The gun looks awesome on this piece. jumps right outta the comic art. Will display it with the gun 90% of the time :)

Cant argue with that... It is way more dynamic looking with the gun...

THink I will be ordering this for sure.. Need to let my Hype wear down a bit and then decide lol

Was gonna po this, but estimate ready is april 2020. That's really a while from now.

Will justtil it’s on hand then. Regular is good enough for me.

I'm good with 2020, gives me time to save up without stress and it seems once you get to 30 time passes alarmingly quick anyway. :lol

$4 shipping? Wow!
For Australians, I'm hoping Popcultcha will have this for PO as shipping from SS is usually around $300 and import tax and duties another approximately 15% on top of the total price! :horror

Just letting you know that Popcultcha finally has this up for preorder. $1,999.99 AUD for the Deluxe! I'm pleasantly surprised that they're carrying this. And $1,699.99 AUD for the regular.

Which is pretty much in line with other preorders. It used to be USD/0.65, but nowadays it's been running at USD/0.60 or worse.

Just letting you know that Popcultcha finally has this up for preorder. $1,999.99 AUD for the Deluxe! I'm pleasantly surprised that they're carrying this. And $1,699.99 AUD for the regular.

Which is pretty much in line with other preorders. It used to be USD/0.65, but nowadays it's been running at USD/0.60 or worse.

Yes just saw that.
Came here to inform any Aussie buyers that might be interested here too.
Now can't decide which version to pre-order.

I see that Popcultcha's prices are about the same as our dealer's offer here in Manila (Pop's around $20 more).

Still thinking if I should upgrade to DX, but I'm not sure if it's worth the extra $245 for me since the only thing I care about the DX package is the neutral head. The rest I don't think I'd ever put on display since I want to keep mine more accurate to the source material: oval emblem +grappling rifle.

I see that Popcultcha's prices are about the same as our dealer's offer here in Manila (Pop's around $20 more).

Still thinking if I should upgrade to DX, but I'm not sure if it's worth the extra $245 for me since the only thing I care about the DX package is the neutral head. The rest I don't think I'd ever put on display since I want to keep mine more accurate to the source material: oval emblem +grappling rifle.

Well as some like to mention from time to time, a single custom head would cost around $200+ anyway.

Back