Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL @ the people in the other forums asking why some would wish for Prime 1 to add a store exclusive.

And yet some of them called non-US collectors crybabies when Sideshow made a few EX pieces that are must-haves.

Do the width/depth dimensions include the protruding eagle head in the front and the cape on the side? Because if they do, all that really has to be accommodated is the square at the very bottom. So it could wind up being less than what they state.

After all, these are dimensions for the entire statue, not the base specifically.

True, I hadn't really thought it through. I believe the dimensions they give cover the furthers points of the whole statue. I suppose as long as the base itself is well supported it doesn't matter about pieces on the statue protruding from the front or sides.

Last edited:
$1.2K for deluxe, $1K for standard. Impressed with the price on the deluxe, not so much the standard. $1K is more than the original Miller Bats went for and that one was loaded with alternate display options.

The Regular version has everything I wanted for an iconic Blue/Grey Miller Batman display, but I wish Prime 1 at least added one of the 2 EX heads for the $999 price tag.

Congrats to those with access to the EX without paying north of the $200 premium. Great value considering the add-ons.

This statue is so cool, I don't think there's any reason not to get the DX for only $200 more. This one is worth it

Has anyone in Europe ordered statues from both the Prime 1 store and Sideshow? Just trying to determine which is the cheaper route.

mmdcdk3-01dx_a03_press_dx.jpg

Does anyone know if dealers get the DX? Or do they only get regulars? US dealers I'm speaking of

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Has anyone in Europe ordered statues from both the Prime 1 store and Sideshow? Just trying to determine which is the cheaper route.

If it helps I just received arkham knight harley quinn, I paid £868 to prime 1 and £208 to fed ex for the customs fees. So if the prices including p+p are the same for the same item, I'd always choose sideshow personally

just looked at the shipping from prime1 direct. $592 shipping to the UK ex any vat costs I need to pickup. The price is insane...…
Question now is will Sideshow get a DX version or only the normal one.

just looked at the shipping from prime1 direct. $592 shipping to the UK ex any vat costs I need to pickup. The price is insane...…
Question now is will Sideshow get a DX version or only the normal one.
Sideshow will have both.

Sideshow will have both.

Thanks mate, just find stupid how much Prime 1 want to charge on shipping. I just tried to price up The dark Knight at sideshow( instock) and it worked to be $200 shipping. Tried the Superman Hush version but since its on pre-order they don't have a shipping cost.

If it helps I just received arkham knight harley quinn, I paid £868 to prime 1 and £208 to fed ex for the customs fees. So if the prices including p+p are the same for the same item, I'd always choose sideshow personally

That helps a lot thank you. I'll go with Sideshow. Hopefully they have it up soon.

My only dilemma now is the Hush Batman. I can still get the exclusive through Prime 1 and I really want that smirking sculpt. I assume there is no point joining the waitlist with Sideshow at this late stage.

That helps a lot thank you. I'll go with Sideshow. Hopefully they have it up soon.

My only dilemma now is the Hush Batman. I can still get the exclusive through Prime 1 and I really want that smirking sculpt. I assume there is no point joining the waitlist with Sideshow at this late stage.

I'd say join the Sideshow wait list. There will probably be a bunch of cancellations now that this has been revealed. I plan to get both. They're both so different.

Back