Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS just delivered the two boxes. Unboxed and all looks fine with no damage which is a result.

just need to make some space to display him next to Superman.
One thing I am hating about these big pieces is the storage for the bloody boxes.

UPS just delivered the two boxes. Unboxed and all looks fine with no damage which is a result.

just need to make some space to display him next to Superman.
One thing I am hating about these big pieces is the storage for the bloody boxes.

Still waiting for DHL to deliver mine.

The boxes are definitely annoying! How does he look in person?

Really impressed. Paint app and sculpting are really good. It?s my only second 1/3 scale piece so don?t have much to compare against. But I?m really glad I got it, I will try and take some in hand pictures tomorrow and post up.

i love the pose with the gun in left hand. my favorite batman from P1

attachment.php

Looks good. Can the wings be removed to save on shelf space?

Looks good. Can the wings be removed to save on shelf space?

A collector in China confirmed you can do that on Facebook. I'll post a pic of that if mine ever gets here. 7.30pm DHL still say they are delivering it by the end of the day but I'm not so sure.

Very nice, and you have the UCS millennium falcon lol supes and bats look nice together

Very nice pics guys!! I'm just setting mine up now, will post some pics later.

Is it just me or is the only way to get the black emblem in to lift the cape up first? It goes flush then but I couldn't do it without lifting the cape off.

Very nice pics guys!! I'm just setting mine up now, will post some pics later.

Is it just me or is the only way to get the black emblem in to lift the cape up first? It goes flush then but I couldn't do it without lifting the cape off.

Yes, you need to lift the cape off the neck a bit to get the emblems on and off

Just a few pics I took after unboxing. Wasn't much daylight left sadly so I'll try again tomorrow. I left the wings off since they take a ton of space and add little when displayed against a wall. Batman himself is flawless, another home run for Prime 1. My only complaint is the base. The paint app really couldn't be more bland, just a flat lifeless grey. Prime 1 can surely do better, if these things are gonna take up so much room at least make it count.

Displaying with Hush Supes for now.

bat1.jpg
bat2.jpg
bat3.jpg
bat4.jpg
bat5.jpg

Really nice pics everyone, does anyone have a comparison next to the Jim Lee version?

Yup there is no rhyme or reason to the order Sideshow ship these things but usually do them in two or three batches.

Back