Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Jaws! Loving the yellow oval bat emblem on this. I never liked Miller's black bat emblem. IMO, it always looked like an 8 year old kid drew it.

Congrats, man! Great looking piece.

My favorite DKR piece is 1/6 scale.

I disappointingly took off one of the wings to help with this display. Having to put in back in the correct box again was a huge process, these boxes are too damn big haha

e4c6ebc4ef7e47006cdbac0726879821.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Jaws! Loving the yellow oval bat emblem on this. I never liked Miller's black bat emblem. IMO, it always looked like an 8 year old kid drew it.

looking real fab Jaws.Congrats

Congrats, man! Great looking piece.

My favorite DKR piece is 1/6 scale.

Yellow symbol all the way, he's a beast! Congrats

Thanks all.

I tell you what. I am starting to think that this may be the best statue I have ever owned. I don't usually say that so soon after owning a piece. I like to let it set for a while. But this piece just as it all. I know this is said all the time but pics do not do this piece justice. I mean even the best pics and even videos just don't sell how great this piece is. You have to see this three dimensionally. The sculpt is out of this world.. But I love the paint apps on this. The grey used for his suit and the shading is fantastic..

My only issues. My stern face is a little dark and the base could use some more paint detail. Not the eagle head.. I love how that looks. But the base itself with the vines and all.

Otherwise its perfect.

I disappointingly took off one of the wings to help with this display. Having to put in back in the correct box again was a huge process, these boxes are too damn big haha

e4c6ebc4ef7e47006cdbac0726879821.jpg

I actually like it better without the wings.. Its less busy and the focus is all on Batman.

bruce look to bruce and think, where is the gun. looks so cool how bruce willis looks to bruce wayne.
this piece is awesome but i dont have the space for it and im not the biggest batman fan or comic reader, but i love it, it looks absolutely stunning.
to me: 1/3 scale Statue of the Year

Both deluxe and regular are waitlisted on sideshow just FYI.

Ok so I have had this piece for two weeks now and I got to say I think this might be my fav statue I have ever owned. And I have had some of the classics...

This piece just has it all for me.

Character I love - Check
Great Sculpt - Check
Great paints - Check
Great pose - Check
Great base - Check
Cool switch outs - Check
Overall Badassness - Check
smile.gif

Get on that waitlist guys and hope it converts.. This is one of the few 10/10 statues I have come into contact with.

Is it the best Batman statue out there? Must be close at the very least.

At least for me this is the second best Batman statue ever made, DKR is still undisputed champion, I prefer black color and it has better base.

Back