Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like his foot rests on one of the wings. So they're probably required to support Batman. Therefore need to keep the wings on.

This figure has a base that demands for a center table or pedestal, unfortunately not everyone has that space. A shelf or cabinet that's right next to a wall would have to be very deep to accommodate this at its best viewing angle. This would also come in at least 2 big boxes for sure LOL

tCyT7DQ.jpg

I don't believe we've received any confirmation on that yet.

But nearly everyone one of Prime 1's 1/3 Batman pieces have come with a change of head option whether as an Exclusive or come standard, except for I think their first Batman release. Outside of the Batman pieces I don't believe there are many that didn't have one such as the Azrael, Mr Freeze and the new Poison Ivy and I'm sure I'm missing one or two.

If they make Robin, this would be even more sought after

Yellow bat logo can be swapped out for the larger all black bat logo on his chest. As per Wonderfest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow appreciate all these updates! Awesome to see the switch out hand.

That switch out bat logo is cool and all but I can't ever imagine displaying him without the classic yellow oval.

from Wonderfest Sunday 7/29.. yep chest logos can be switched out.

Attachments

• mmdcdk3-01-dcdk3-batman.jpg
    mmdcdk3-01-dcdk3-batman.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 119
Cool option, love to see full body shot with the switch out and all

Back