Statue Prime 1: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The upper body on the 1/3 twists to the right (left in the pic) and has a stumpier neck. The 1/2 is positioned to look directly left (right in the pic). However the mouth in the 1/2 looks less like Bale to me than the 1/3, but that could just be lighting.

I was hoping we'd see the 1/4 TDK Joker team up with Blitzway as a new reveal but I guess that will have to wait until SDCC this year probably.

The Blitzway collab is 1:3.

Coolbeans. My mistake. I couldn?t remember which scale it was going to be at. For some reason I was thinking Prime1 only had the TDK license for 1:2 and 1:3 for TDKR.

Yeah they do man, but maybe it's Blitzway with the 1:3 licence since its a collaboration with them.

Either way, I can't wait to see it :)

Yeah they do man, but maybe it's Blitzway with the 1:3 licence since its a collaboration with them.

Either way, I can't wait to see it :)

Neither can I.

I finally received the Prime 1 1/3 Selina Kyle from Popcultcha, and I wouldn’t mind pairing her with a Nolan Bats.

And I also received those Ikon Batarang replicas (I would’ve sworn there was a thread for these, but I can’t seem to find it). The Nolan version isn’t too bad, if a bit pricey, but the Arkham version is far better value given the size difference.

E86AEAEC-526D-4249-92FD-ADE30056E675.jpeg

FC740680-7A76-4906-9262-537A4F19EE57.jpg

Neither can I.

I finally received the Prime 1 1/3 Selina Kyle from Popcultcha, and I wouldn?t mind pairing her with a Nolan Bats.

And I also received those Ikon Batarang replicas (I would?ve sworn there was a thread for these, but I can?t seem to find it). The Nolan version isn?t too bad, if a bit pricey, but the Arkham version is far better value given the size difference.

View attachment 480243

View attachment 480244

Congrats on the Selina Kyle and the batarangs. They look cool.

A 1:3 Bale is definitely a must for a companion piece, but this one isn't great unless Prime 1 tweak it. Otherwise I'll wait and see if Blitzway or Queen Studios release one.

Congrats on the Selina Kyle and the batarangs. They look cool.

A 1:3 Bale is definitely a must for a companion piece, but this one isn't great unless Prime 1 tweak it. Otherwise I'll wait and see if Blitzway or Queen Studios release one.

I’m also going to wait on what Blitzway do etc.

But for the moment the only one I was planning on getting is the Selina Kyle. I had hoped to get the standalone bust for Bane but that was exactly when the split occurred with Prime 1 :gah: So it never ended up on Popcultcha’s website, and I’m not sure it’s worth getting it direct given the likely price Popcultcha would’ve charged.

i am going to order both those batarangs.

They’re both quite good. Just keep in mind that both are quite a bit dull on the edges like any other replica nowadays.

I’m also going to wait on what Blitzway do etc.

But for the moment the only one I was planning on getting is the Selina Kyle. I had hoped to get the standalone bust for Bane but that was exactly when the split occurred with Prime 1 :gah: So it never ended up on Popcultcha’s website, and I’m not sure it’s worth getting it direct given the likely price Popcultcha would’ve charged.

They’re both quite good. Just keep in mind that both are quite a bit dull on the edges like any other replica nowadays.

Are they 1:1 scale? Can't see it advertised anywhere.

They appear to be, or close enough anyway.

View attachment 480287

View attachment 480288

View attachment 480289

View attachment 480290

View attachment 480291

View attachment 480292

(And sorry for the cotton gloves, as I didn’t want to leave finger prints on them, though it’s not chromed or anything like that).

Speaking of gloves been looking for a good quality pair all i can find is rubbish ones on ebay. The batarang looks awesome will buy them for sure but may wait for a sale.

Those Batarangs looks so cool, especially the Arkham one. Very tempted to get them.

Those Batarangs looks so cool, especially the Arkham one. Very tempted to get them.

They’re not bad at all, and they’re solid metal, and you guys can get it for $140 & $125 USD from Sideshow (or Popcultcha like I did).

Though I doubt I’ll get the other two.

Forgive me as I am just now discovering this statue. I am seriously considering selling off my 1/4 collection for these Dark Knight series but I was curious if there is any possibility they might do a smaller scale as I am not sure how these would fit in the shelf.

Last edited:
Forgive me as I am just now discovering this statue. I am seriously considering selling off my 1/4 collection for these Dark Knight series but I was curious if there is any possibility they might do a smaller scale as I am not sure how these would fit in the shelf.

Smaller than the one the thread is about or the 1/3 also mentioned here?

Ah I didn't notice that there were two versions thanks for pointing that out. I can't imagine 1/3 taking up all that much more room than 1/4 so I'll probably try and get that.

:rotfl

I take it you’ve never collected a 1/3 Prime 1 Statue. They look enormous compared to some of my 1/4 scale premium formats.

Yeah they are huge but a few 1/3 scale rather that loads of 1/4 scales can look nicer and classier

Yeah they are huge but a few 1/3 scale rather that loads of 1/4 scales can look nicer and classier

The problem is that once you start collecting 1/3 scale, you may not just get a few, but try to squeeze as many as you can in what little collecting space you have, so it can sometimes look just as cluttered as a 1/4 scale collection.

Back