Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never liked these type of plaques. Always keen on the CM type laser cut aluminium ones. U can customise one for under 50usd.

Can't think of what else you could do as an exclusive item for this. The name plaque is certainly not something I'd be paying a lot of extra money for.

The exclusive should have been the explosives or even do a chip with the severed arm as that’s what was found after the drama at the factory in T2 but at that scale that’s not gonna happen really lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The exclusive should have been the explosives or even do a chip with the severed arm as that’s what was found after the drama at the factory in T2 but at that scale that’s not gonna happen really lol

Yeah none of those would really work. The endo on it's own is fine. There really shouldn't have been an exclusive...the name plate should have been standard.

Thanks Saroumnos, although this old f is confused af. If the exclusive is $2k and the regular is $2k then what are you guys talking about when you say its $500 for the plaque?

I would have thought those charges would apply no matter what edition is bought. Either its paid for buy the buyer or paid for by whoever imports it and then that cost passed to the local buyer.

I would have thought those charges would apply no matter what edition is bought. Either its paid for buy the buyer or paid for by whoever imports it and then that cost passed to the local buyer.

It can be cheaper to buy a regular from a retailer in your country if you’re international.

To buy from sideshow today its listed as $2670.26aud. Shipping on my armored premium batman 1:4 last year was $180us so shipping on this piece will likely be $300us which is around $390aud for a total of roughly $3060. Customs of 15% would be around $460 not including fees so total now is around $3520.

Popcultcha has it for sale $2800 which includes free shipping (remember they dont buy retail prices they pay wholesale). We can also add an extra 10% discount with their reward system bringing this piece down to $2520aud for a difference of $1000aud.

That’s a big big deal when it comes to deciding on exclusive pieces from Sideshow directly. All those factors are very important as an international buyer. It’s also why I asked the question of importance regarding the exclusive piece. It’s just not worth it direct.

Thanks for sharing

Same example here. Last year i bought their 1/2 Endo abt 200euros cheaper from local retailer. For a big piece if the exclusive is not a factor then buying locally always seems the best solution.

Images from Wonderfest ShangHai.
More to come.
f8a18564034f78f0c2712a8c75310a55b3191c26.jpg
d67598003af33a877557b065ca5c10385343b567.jpg

Is it me, or have P1 slightly altered the look of the Endoskeleton's head?[looks different from the last time I saw it on display at their previous show].

I'm in the same boat Moriaman, this looks so good, it is so tempting. the preorder payments don't start until next year ....lol. Finally correct T1 hands and wrists!

Back