Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow sells on behalf of Prime 1 as well. They may have an alloted number of Ex and Reg. Nevertheless, you’ll be able to buy the Ex from them. Once the status of the piece shows as “sold out” they have run out of their allotment, but that does not mean that all 1000 Ex have sold out. Prime 1 might still be carrying a bunch.

love my half scale endo but atleast this gives people the opportunity to get one that havent already.

This one is from Terminator and is pretty much accurate including the pose. If you really want to nit-pick, nothing is perfect. However, the Sideshow/HCG version for T2 that was released years ago is in my opinion terrible. Crooked teeth, bad head shape, lousy pose, and many other details many don’t seem to notice. This version of part 1 is in my opinion as spot on as possible. I do hope they remake the Endo for Judgement Day one day soon as well.

im sorry if u think the HCG term is terrible you have a screw loose. i'll give you the teeth but pose, head shape lol :rotfl its one thing to prefer something over the other but saying something is terrible is just laughable.

i think the older base with skulls is way cooler than the new plain base, love the original pose, hes not leaning in what looks like an awkward Ric Flair walk like the Prime 1 piece and he has lights on the eyes AND BASE, plus oh yeah, a gun. of course mine is customized so i have zero issues with it.

both statues are very good, neither is terrible :)

I love my SS/hcg endo. I don't see anything wrong with it besides the teeth. So is prime 1 not selling just the head? Or did I miss something?

This thing is so cool! I'm tempted even though I simply can't house this and all of their up and coming Aliens and Predators which are my priority. The ES is however much higher than I expected for the size and price of this....

So this would probably be more iconic than an alien piece..?

God forbid they do an alien in this scale! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing is so cool! I'm tempted even though I simply can't house this and all of their up and coming Aliens and Predators which are my priority. The ES is however much higher than I expected for the size and price of this....

Yeah, it’s a little to high for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder when they will release their Endo BUST Version?

Back