Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t bought anything new statue wise for quite a while. I like the look of this Endo so far and am looking forward to the pre order.
Just wish it could have a switch out arm option that was holding a plasma rifle.

Yeah agree, wish they had a swap out arm, or a positionable arm.

I wish I knew how to knock those teeth out and re-build cause those teeth are dam ugly.

The HCG endoskeleton is really one of those pieces you have to see in person to be able to truly appreciate just how awesome it is. I know that's said about a lot of collectibles but I think it most certainly applies to that piece. The only stupid thing on the statue is the teeth as others have said, everything else is amazing. If you know how to weather the teeth it's even more of a winner.

image.jpg

Wow crazy custom on the HCG, that is a great pose.

Would love this Prime 1 piece next to the HCG.

Chronicle is doing a 1/2 Endo bust from Genysis with chrome, not silver paint. I'm sure it will look great since its made with the movie digital files. Too bad it's from Genysis, but i will probably pick it up.

Chronicle is doing a 1/2 Endo bust from Genysis with chrome, not silver paint. I'm sure it will look great since its made with the movie digital files. Too bad it's from Genysis, but i will probably pick it up.

I agree, yes too bad it's from Genysis EASY PASS FOR ME.

Nothing wrong with a chrome 1:2 scale Genisys Endoskull. Pass, buy, whatever.

Nothing wrong with a chrome 1:2 scale Genisys Endoskull. Pass, buy, whatever.

Apart from rubbish movie, rubbish version of Endo from Genisys and not A Endoskull of the great T1, T2.

My opinion

My opinion

Really? Why even say that? Would you post/reply with someone else's opinion?

The adjustments/refinements to the endoskeleton made sense except for the chest plate. That area left too many of the internal workings exposed. The upgraded design was well thought out. The endoskelton Chronicle Collectibles put out sucked. The endobust suffered from poor/cheap materials. The finish of the endobust left many fans butt hurt. The movie had problems, but when you have to shove an old Arnold and "popular" actor and actress into key roles, you get what we got.

Odd that you call T1, T2 great, yet your icon's t-shirt is T3???

There are things I hated and liked in all the Terminator films. T2 was the start of the decline. Injecting humor, removing the fear of a T-800 Terminator by making him not kill human, to appease Arnold and his kids. Big mistakes.

How long before that one will be released? I have seen pics of the prototype, but after that complete silence. I have a feeling the same will happen with it like what did happen with their Spider-Tank. It was silently cancelled without any official statement.

Supposedly it's happening. It'll have a full torso like the other 1:2 busts from genisys.

How long before that one will be released? I have seen pics of the prototype, but after that complete silence. I have a feeling the same will happen with it like what did happen with their Spider-Tank. It was silently cancelled without any official statement.

In the last facebook live it was mentioned that even the spider tank might be revived.

Nice and after seeing the spider tank first hand I would love for that to happen! its such a cool piece

Apart from rubbish movie, rubbish version of Endo from Genisys and not A Endoskull of the great T1, T2.

My opinion

Pretty bad opinion then. A T1/T2 elitist wearing a t3 shirt? Don't usually agree with Oneye, but apparently it's possible.

Last edited:
Seems Prime 1 might be making an 1/2 bust of their own also (T1).... It will be interesting to see how they compare in terms of quality and price. I'm in the minority that I actually liked Terminator Genisys. And the extra smiley endos in it.

Back