Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks gr8 on that final video. Chrome shine application seems screen accurate. They nailed the pose. Now, do they tease to compensate for another wait ??

Looks gr8 on that final video. Chrome shine application seems screen accurate. They nailed the pose. Now, do they tease to compensate for another wait ??

They tease to get more preorder sales.

I’ll be shocked if it releases this summer. And even if it does, Sideshow won’t get there’s till Christmas. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the only statues I want. Such an awesome endo, and scale of it is growing on me.

Hilarious that they don't have the liscense to play the actual soundtrack and had to make their own re-mix to avoid a copyright infringement flag from youtube. :rotfl

I think having this and and one of the Prime 1 Superman statues on opposite sides of the room would look cool.

I have the Hush coming and was gonna do that in my bedroom with both flanking my Tv. But if I don’t end up getting this endo I might just get rid of the Hush Sups and just go all anime and Transformers.

Idk. It’s hard being a collector amthese days and sticking with one line. So much good stuff coming out. Got make some tulles on what to collect so it’s easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You getting this one?

Probably. Most of my other Terminator stuff is 1:1, T2 Endo and my new TG Endo coming plus a ton of busts, but this looks too good to pass up. I sold my HCG 1:2 T2 when I got my 1:1, but I can fill my T1 void with this as I doubt I'd ever get a 1:1 already having a T2 version.

2695C2F5-4F59-4487-9BB9-F9383719A137.jpeg

Wow, can't believe I haven't seen this until now. It looks freakin incredible and blows away any other Endoskeleton statue or figure I've ever seen.

I've always been more of a 1/6 collector, but this is one of those like the QS WW bust that seems like it might be worth making an exception for...

thats the one they have in their prime 1 store. not a prototype piece as you can see the teeth are different from what was originally shown.

also someone on statue forums spreading rumors about eventually a 1/3 being made. thats never been said at all just speculation and hoping on their part.

Yeah I've been reading back through the thread and apparently that's all based on one brief reply from P1, saying "We will but later"... which doesn't sound like much of a guarantee of anything. And I seriously doubt it would be this same pose anyway, which is what is really drawing me to this right now. As it just looks so damn menacing and captures the "horror movie" feel of the character better than any previous Endo statue I've seen.

Looking around for somewhere to order this, and right now Timewalker seems like the best bet with their $99 off and no tax. But it's still going to be a massive purchase regardless, and the fact I've already got the Ultimate WW on order doesn't help...

Back