Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they did not. I am just assuming since it is too iconic to pass up and they said there will be a few statues from 2018. Also they said there will be a 1/3 endo too later down the line.

Last edited:
I have the Endo that’s coming out on order, but I would drop it in a heart beat if they came out with an Arnold in any scale above 1/4 scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the T-800 endo too. I already paid for it...but if the T-800 Arnold will be shown...especially the police shootout version...I will buy that one too in a heartbeat. I am so ready to pull the trigger if the time comes.

Too many times companies have screwed around with the T1 license and given us next to nothing. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened here. Yeah, I get they have to put out what's hot right now, but there will always be something that's hot right now.

Well true. I guess if they wont show anything at the summer or after the endo is released...than it wont be a good sign.

Don't know to be honest. Also the ex is very week so I don't think too many people around here interested in that one.

Don't know to be honest. Also the ex is very week so I don't think too many people around here interested in that one.

Yeah, I’m not going to pay mine off then. I’ve got it on 2 payments. Who knows if it will get pushbacks or not. Probably will.

Use the money I have for pieces I like that are out now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me too. And they teased Kyle ages ago. I am curious in this summer what will happen. Hopefully they will reveal something new from The Terminator.

Guys I would like to buy a table for this. I am wondering how big the statue will be weight wise. I have no experience with Prime 1 statues so I have no idea what to expect. They 1/3 stuff is heavy or not? Somebody said their Jim Lee 1/3 Superman is around 30kg. I just do not wanna buy a table which cannot handle the big weight if the statue will be heavy.

Back