Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I hope it is just not assembled correctly...cause it is weird that they would change a pretty much perfect statue for the worst. Any idea about this?

I'm still on the fence as to whether I should order this. It looks incredible but somehow doesn't seem like as much of a no-brainer as the DX Predator right now. I get the sense most people are holding out for a 1/3 version, but the idea of a massive 41 inch Endo looming over everything is still very appealing to me.

Or maybe I should just wait until it releases to judge the final product? Since it doesn't appear to be selling out at all...

Well it is up to you. This was the reason why I ordered this at the first place. T1-2 are my all time favorite movies and for me the 1/2 endo from the first movie at this size was a no brainer. I also bought the regular Jungle Hunter from P1.

I'm still on the fence as to whether I should order this. It looks incredible but somehow doesn't seem like as much of a no-brainer as the DX Predator right now. I get the sense most people are holding out for a 1/3 version, but the idea of a massive 41 inch Endo looming over everything is still very appealing to me.

Or maybe I should just wait until it releases to judge the final product? Since it doesn't appear to be selling out at all...

I am waiting to order both. No rush with these Edition Sizes and it seems like we are about to get flooded with all these Chinese companies throwing their hats in the ring.

Another shot from their latest exhibition. Now I can't help but notice the flared neck. Lol

69326808_2493862010660426_2748107035907194880_n.jpg

surprised non of you are mentioning they changed the teeth. early pics showed an almost metal look and now this version shows regular teeth. also this version has a ton of more rust on it which im not a fan of.

this is the in store sample so production pieces may vary. im going to have to wait for in hand pics on this one.

The teeth I'm OK with as they were looking a bit too dark and grimy before, but I agree the weathering and rust effect is starting to get way too heavy now. Especially around the eyes.

Yeah the teeth look horrible. He's got a massive over bite.

What the hell P1 did with this piece?

But anyway I can hardly make out the teeth and the weathering since the 2 new photos are just bad quality in general. But yeah...something seems off. I just cannot wrap my head around it. It was pretty much perfect before. I already paid for it so it would suck if they messed it up.

What the hell P1 did with this piece?

But anyway I can hardly make out the teeth and the weathering since the 2 new photos are just bad quality in general. But yeah...something seems off. I just cannot wrap my head around it. It was pretty much perfect before. I already paid for it so it would suck if they messed it up.

I was getting real close to ordering, but unfortunately they're making it seem much less tempting now, and making me want to wait for a smaller scale version along with everyone else.

Here's hoping they don't make some annoying last minute change to the Predator as well...

Well yeah I can understand that absolutely. Is there a video about the updated piece? I only found these two new bad quality photos which P1 posted on their facebook page.

You can see it around the 6:20 mark in this video, but the camera doesn't really hold on it long enough. Strangely the weathering doesn't look as heavy on the bust version.

Also one good shot of it here at 6:35

Capturehuu.JPG

Back