Premium Format Prime 1 Studios Venom 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was half expecting XM's to make we wish I didnt get SS's Venom and Carnage. After seeing their current progression...I still like SS' more, might be cause I already own em, I dont know.

Interested in seeing what Prime1 can do with the pair.

Think big and buy both. I will. :yess:

I agree I like them xm venom too much. It's so awesome. But if ss is doing a McFarlane version it will be so hard to resist. Then we have prime 1 which is nothing but superior with all they have put out. I will get two but don't need 3 venoms. One has to lose out.its just so hard to choose. I'm kind of hoping one of these will not impress me to buy it or heck 2 of them.

Not sure what I'm looking at here. Is the base some kind of cross section of the ground? If so what's up with that pipe bit?
It does look a bit strange, but I'm sure the full reveal will make more sense.

Just noticed the spider at the base. LOL!

:yess:

I wanted the Venom from SSC, but that is a bit too much. Hopefully this is cheaper... it should be. Looking forward to seeing the full reveal.

I was half expecting XM's to make we wish I didnt get SS's Venom and Carnage. After seeing their current progression...I still like SS' more, might be cause I already own em, I dont know.

Interested in seeing what Prime1 can do with the pair.

Venom hasn't even been painted yet and Carnage isn't even in the final sculpt phases.

Huh ...another 1/4 Venom statue?! This is getting interesting! Will have to keep track of this one....

:yess:

I wanted the Venom from SSC, but that is a bit too much. Hopefully this is cheaper... it should be. Looking forward to seeing the full reveal.

Just a guess but I would imagine Prime 1 1/4 stuff should be in the $500-$600 range.. Would be awesome if it was in the $400 range :) but I doubt it :(

This is going to be gooooooooood. :rock

Looking forward to a full reveal. 1:4 is going to be crazy.

Back