Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't heard anything about this and usually the East gets this months before we do here in the US. I guess my final flex pay in june will be pushed back.

I cancelled my order for this, just too much money for 1 statue, luckily sideshow refunded the $190 nrd

BTw, since Prime1 studio will do 1/2 scale figure - I am talking about 1/2 due to the big size point of view -, I wonder if they will release a full Grimlock in Robot mode...
View attachment 151427

This would be THEIR transformer to have both mode!

I'd be tempted to buy that. Someone tell Prime 1 to do G1 statues in this scale! Grimlock is a must!

Any news on this piece? Last payment is coming June 5th and have not heard anything about a delay. Hopefully it's on schedule to ship in June.

I just received a notice that my final flex pay for this statue has been changed from June 5th to July 5th.

That's really cool that you can take Optimus off. I'd display this with Grimlock only. This piece looks so awesome, with just him. Optimus is a nice bonus though.

11330603_791047797682981_615981986_n.jpg

So if you guys had to choose only ONE piece from Prime 1's Transformers selection, what would it be?

- Optimus Prime
or
- Optimus Prime - Ultimate Edition
or
- Optimus on Grimlock

I'm going to poll the other threads to. I'm seriously thinking about getting ONE of those three, but want something that will really standout, yet look like a definitive Transformers piece.

That's an impossible decision to make

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

That's why I need HELP! :lol

My opinion was leaning toward Grimlock and Optimus because of that Grimlock WOW factor. I mean Grimlock looks AMAZING, but Optimus is smaller and when you think Transformers, you think Optimus first, so then I slide over to one of the Optimus versions.

Sorry I cannot give you a honest answer because I'm struggling with this decision myself

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

I think the original Prime is the definitive version to represent the movie franchise but I personally like the ultimate Prime AoE design a lot more so I would get that

I think the original Prime is the definitive version to represent the movie franchise but I personally like the ultimate Prime AoE design a lot more so I would get that

Is the 'original' the DOTM version? Or was there another before that?

Back