Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI, guys. I can't remember how long I've had mine displayed now, but went through all battery-powered pieces in my collection including this one. I caught the ever-so-slight amount of corroding on the batteries today. Thankfully, nothing on the piece itself. Lesson is: Don't keep batteries in your pieces long term. I took EVERYTHING out of EVERY piece I have. :lol Not worth the risk.

Just an FYI, guys. I can't remember how long I've had mine displayed now, but went through all battery-powered pieces in my collection including this one. I caught the ever-so-slight amount of corroding on the batteries today. Thankfully, nothing on the piece itself. Lesson is: Don't keep batteries in your pieces long term. I took EVERYTHING out of EVERY piece I have. :lol Not worth the risk.

Oh yeah totally I learned that really fast is well I don't display anything with batteries inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK shockwave is now out this is crazy massive very impressive I can't find the thread about this

I had the "pleasure" of moving this again the other day. :lol They started my custom display and had to move this out of the way. I'm pumped to get this thing displayed the way I want to. Such a beast.

Oh yeah totally I learned that really fast is well I don't display anything with batteries inside

use lithium batteries

I still regret not picking this up. I thought I'd wait for popcultchas next 20% off sale to pull the trigger but then it was gone.

Anyone in Western Australia want to sell one? :lol

Back