Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay is currently in Japan talking to top bosses at Prime1 as he attempts to negotiate a new Iron Man license for me cos there are not enough Iron Man statues on the market at present....we all need Iron Man in our lives! :lecture
OMG. bye bye SS IM mark 1~42 line.

Listen to Andy you must not!
The Dark Side I sense in him!
Lol seeerious things
:lol :lol you wont be the first to succumb to my Jedi Mind tricks bro :) I have gotten in to fellow collectors heads many a time and made them buy more and more statues!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!! :mwaha :mwaha

:goodpost: the Dark Side is more fun! :mwaha :mwaha

Jay is currently in Japan talking to top bosses at Prime1 as he attempts to negotiate a new Iron Man license for me cos there are not enough Iron Man statues on the market at present....we all need Iron Man in our lives! :lecture
Andy didn't you notice the change in the Avi? ;)

Lol man no need to convince me to buy more Star Wars lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol seeerious things

Andy didn't you notice the change in the Avi? ;)

Lol man no need to convince me to buy more Star Wars lol

:lol yea, just saw that bro :) looks like I am a bad influence on you! :exactly: can't wait to PO the Vader PF and LSF next year :yess:

After seeing some fresh new pics of Grimlock next to the Prime state the other day, I think I'm being sucked back in to wanting Grimlock again :gah: :gah:

af178bad69a91ada427280547d42c797.jpg

:lol yea, just saw that bro :) looks like I am a bad influence on you! :exactly: can't wait to PO the Vader PF and LSF next year :yess:

After seeing some fresh new pics of Grimlock next to the Prime state the other day, I think I'm being sucked back in to wanting Grimlock again :gah: :gah:

wow nice pic, can't wait for him :)

Man I'm totally getting the LSF UNLESS it doesn't have a working Jedisword ;)

Very curious to see the base on the other 3 turtles... how they would look together

Back