Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My educated guess would be 1/2 Hulk? That's the only "something big" from XM so far.

If that's the case, he will be HUGE :bow

Guess again ;)

One of these :p. Captain America, Magneto, Black Widow, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Thanos, Antman, Thor, Phoenix, Ms Marvel

:rotfl Guess again

:lol :lol :lol

Hey guys, have been doing some thinking last night and have decided to drop the Grimlock statue :( Nothing at all to do with the statue itself...I still think it looks killer and maybe if I didn't have Megatron and Prime on PO then no doubt I would have definitely kept the order. However, I've done a massive U-Turn which I was even shocked about because I've actually decided to replace Grimlock/Prime for Bumblebee :horror :horror

At first, I'd never even considered getting Bumblebee but after thinking long and hard last night plus some great advice from fellow collectors over on facebook, I decided that as good as Grimlock is, I think Bumblebee would display so much better with Megs and Prime to make a great display. Grimlock on the other hand would make a perfect one off display which at this point just wouldn't be the direction I want to take as I'd like to have these Prime 1 pieces altogether if possible :)

Now that I've made my decision I am so looking forward to adding the final piece to my Transformers Prime 1 collection. After Bumblebee, its the END!!!!! :yess:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414487473.113224.jpg

Damn you NL!!!!! I only just decided against getting this and now you post these pics!!!! :gah: :gah: whyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Looks amazing Man!!! But still resisting and will pass...for the time being!!!! :lol

If one wanted to buy Godzilla, might as well get this. Optimus and Godzilla robot in one :yess:

I really wanna get the Optimus statue but don't wanna pay the $1900 just for the Optimus.

IF ANYONE HAS YET TO PREORDER THE SET, PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'D BE WILLING TO SELL ME THE OPTIMUS STATUE SEPARATELY!

I will pay you the $200 for the figure+shipping plus a a little extra compensation for helping me out! Thanks!!!

Back