Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. You can nitpick all you want on the movie but, ..... damn, that's a nice looking dinosaur. :)

That's it NL is going to get Andy into rehab for collecting lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm having trouble deciding between Megatron and this. I really like Megatron and feel like it's a better bang for your buck and has more presence but I also like the detail more with Grimlock and Optimus. However, I feel like it doesn't command the same attention like Megatron, probably bc it seems smaller, at least for me. I only plan to have one of the Prime 1 Studios Transformer statues. Any advice?

I'm having trouble deciding between Megatron and this. I really like Megatron and feel like it's a better bang for your buck and has more presence but I also like the detail more with Grimlock and Optimus. However, I feel like it doesn't command the same attention like Megatron, probably bc it seems smaller, at least for me. I only plan to have one of the Prime 1 Studios Transformer statues. Any advice?
Since you're looking for only one piece... Optimus Prime all the way!

I, on the other hand, would suggest Grimlock and Optimus, because it is a stand alone piece.

Moreover, you have Optimus, the latest version that you can display separately, if you want. And, a freacking T-X robot wose paint and détails are better than those you can find on Megatron.

just saw grimlock and optimus in person in HK yesterday. Its an amazing statue. I almost decided to preorder this right away but then i got my conscious back and limit myself for megs, optimus, and bee only. i'm glad i can hold myself. But its truly an amazing statue. not sure if i might take it in the secondary market

just saw grimlock and optimus in person in HK yesterday. Its an amazing statue. I almost decided to preorder this right away but then i got my conscious back and limit myself for megs, optimus, and bee only. i'm glad i can hold myself. But its truly an amazing statue. not sure if i might take it in the secondary market

I think the Secondary Market would cost more no? :dunno

Your the same as me though :lol I love the look of the Grimlock piece but after thinking about it, I decided that opting for Bumblebee over Grimlock would be a better choice in regards to a much more even looking display when it comes to adding him next to Prime and Megs. Grimlock is just too much of a centre piece that can hold itself on its own and needs no other companion pieces to display with...(that is until Prime 1 decide to release another movie Dinobot!!) :horror :lol

Decided for me: an Optimus collection from 1studio :wink1: 1- DOTM OP statue, the bust final battle (one day), in order to introduce the latest version, AOE optimus & Grimlock.

But, I mus confess, I really like and prefer DOTM and AOE transformers than the first two movies. Only a Sentinel Prime statue would make me think twice

Back