Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime looks a little awkward sitting on Grimlock like that. Hopefully you can mess with the way his head turns or whatever.

Regardless, this is going to be my first Prime 1 purchase! Definitely going to be my personal holy grail

Last edited:
Glad to see that they will do other licenses too as i have no doubt that they will be a serious competition.

I see Drift in the background :)

10xvcch.jpg

2w6tllj.jpg

Last edited:
Well lets' hope Lockdown will be made. I have no interest in Drift even though he looks cool.

Is there another grimlock statue in the background?[in the prime 1 studios bumblebee thread, there's a photo of bumblebee fully painted, and the other grimlock statue is right behind it, although I'm not sure it's by prime 1 studios, as prime 1's has a curved tail, where as the other one in the background has a straight tail].

I'm sure it's prime 1 also. It seems like there will be two versions of grimlock and Optimus prime. One must be the ex and the other is regular that's what I'm guessing. IMO I liking the Optimus prime holding the sword up and grimlock open his mouth version better.

I think that one is there for display. Have you seen the size of it? No way that's for sale. :lol

humyzesa.jpg

You are right it's bigger version and iDisk notice that until you pointed out. I'm sure they will sell both version. Get your wallet ready bud. It's gonna be a wallet burner :). For me I'm done with sideshow and now I'm focus on prime 1. I have 2 megatron, 2 Optimus prime on preorder. Can't wait !!!!!!

OMG OMG this company keeps releasing some highest lvl models I have ever seen. Super FN Awesome I wish I have that much money to afford it. And Look at that ninja turtle. Holy Cow.

Back