Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go. Standing next to it, the details and mass are absolutely amazing. Enjoy!

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

Last edited:
After looking at this piece, I think this might be the exclusive version, where you would get optimus prime riding on grimlock's back, and the regular version would just be grimlock by himself, although I could be wrong.

:hi5:

This is Prime 1 yeah? Just not on their facebook.

Apparently so! Some of the guys at Comic Con confirmed it was by Prime 1 on Facebook so I assume so. Plus for some reason they replaced Starscream with this guy so I reckon so...and it looks SICK!!! Which is another trademark of Prime 1's work!! :exactly:

:lol :lecture @ Which is another trademark of Prime 1's work!!

So my collection with be Megatron, Prime, Bee, Grimlock. Then i need to see what others they do. Bye bye money. :(

For comparison, the CG model, Prime1 really did pack the details in on what is an insanely complex model.

Optimus-Prime-Riding-Grimlock.jpg

Have to say that Prime 1 have totally taken the collectible world by storm! A company that are able to bang out production pieces as equal to proto standards as your gonna get which is something that other companies are struggling to keep up with. It also appears that prime 1 are not just a one trick pony as they've also announced their incredible TMNT line :horror

ju3y4uqe.jpg

Back