Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any chance anyone could please photoshop a picture of the Grimlock maquette next to the sideshow collectables optimus prime maquette?[I ask, as i want to see the size difference, if possible].There's a good picture of the optimus prime maquette on page 241 of the ''sideshow making a 24 inch optimus prime maquette'' thread for reference also[I'd do it myself, but just don't know how].Cheers!

It might be the little Prime. If it is i'll get the reg and hopefully save £200-300 from that guy in Holland.

Really? :horror :thud: Ah man! :slap As much as I'd probably display Grim by himself, having that mini Prime displayed alongside him on his own separate base is also a definite must for me! :lecture Like they did with Prime, hopefully Sideshow will stock the EX version :rock

Really? :horror :thud: Ah man! :slap As much as I'd probably display Grim by himself, having that mini Prime displayed alongside him on his own separate base is also a definite must for me! :lecture Like they did with Prime, hopefully Sideshow will stock the EX version :rock

I don't need no mini when i'll be getting the big statue when he's made. :lol

Nah i'll get the EX as well. Not letting you have a better Grimlock than me. :lol ;)

and what the Exclusive version is :yess:
I asked nextlevel99 about the exclusive version, and he said that there actually is no exclusive version, as prime 1 studios are just selling 2 regular versions, one with optimus prime, and one just with Grimlock by himself.

Nah i'll get the EX as well. Not letting you have a better Grimlock than me. :lol ;)

:lol :lol :lol great post :clap

I asked nextlevel99 about the exclusive version, and he said that there actually is no exclusive version, as prime 1 studios are just selling 2 regular versions, one with optimus prime, and one just with Grimlock by himself.

:lol or maybe there are 2 Exclusives and no regular :dunno :gah:

The hell? One with Prime, one without, but the one with is not an EX? Is this the twilight zone? :panic: :lol

The hell? Is this the twilight zone? :panic: :lol

iYxd8dm4EOfh4.gif

Hey nextlevel99, do you know how much both versions of the Grimlock maquette will be, and when will it go up for pre order?

The turtles from foto looks to be same height as Megatron. I just can't imagine similar price to Meg x 4..... :panic:

Back