Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a great point you make there buddy and it certainly makes sense to be sure before you commit to ordering one of these expensive pieces by Prime 1...at this moment my pre order for the Grimlock piece is totally reliant on what the final cost will be...anymore than say $2500 will definitely see me passing, although even at $2K will see me struggle unless I consider cancelling a few of my existing PO's :(

Ive sold plenty of my stuff allready to prepare for Optimus next year.That's quite the amount of Hot Toys figures,and i don't have much more to sell so if i decide to collect more than i should,i will struggle :lol
Would love to see this piece in person though.

Ive sold plenty of my stuff allready to prepare for Optimus next year.That's quite the amount of Hot Toys figures,and i don't have much more to sell so if i decide to collect more than i should,i will struggle :lol
Would love to see this piece in person though.

Come to my house when they're all out and you can see them all in person. :hi5: :D

Come to my house when they're all out and you can see them all in person. :hi5: :D

All of them...So that's Optimus,Bee,Grimlock,Megatron,Starscream,Drift?So thats 12k plus shipping and vat.What Bank are you planning to rob to afford those? :lol

I could very well buy them all myself if it wasn't for that im a movie Prop collector.I have Stallone related knives worth 1500-2500$ each,and the Rocky bronze statue for 2600$ which i might have to sell if Prime1 continues to tempt me,but i kinda want them to :D

All of them...So that's Optimus,Bee,Grimlock,Megatron,Starscream,Drift?So thats 12k plus shipping and vat.What Bank are you planning to rob to afford those? :lol

I could very well buy them all myself if it wasn't for that im a movie Prop collector.I have Stallone related knives worth 1500-2500$ each,and the Rocky bronze statue for 2600$ which i might have to sell if Prime1 continues to tempt me,but i kinda want them to :D
Not getting Starscream he looks weird. :lol

Yeah it's all the other stuff that's coming out that makes getting these a *****. :lol

Got a back up plan guys...if all else fails and the Prime 1 Grimlock is out of my price range...I'll have this piece to fall back on :rock :rock

by3aqumy.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Yea, definitely agree he didn't get enough screen time plus I would like to have seen him in robot mode too

He was fighting Prime in robot mode before he changed to into dino mode. He was also in robot mode when they were holding down the bridge and at the end of the film. :)

I would pay for a statue of grimlock in robot mode. No one needs a giant robot dinosaur.

Back