Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Length of him, he looks super massive and space consuming.

Yeah hes 36 inches long, 25 high. Then whatever he is wide. So hes pretty huge

I really wish he was standing on both legs. Feel like that one leg wouldn't be able to support him and his ankle would snap.

10577116_751648064881838_8787549552146396901_n.jpg

10560555_751648071548504_3576827696243429161_o.jpg

Does Prime come off Grimlock to stand on that base? That would be sweet.

:lol You were always getting it. I don't know why you even post that ****. :D

Makes sense.i don't see any reason why they should make such a small Optimus on it's own when he is on Grimlock allready.

This is interesting though.Is Brawl next?

2r71nrb.jpg

That bust could be from someone else, like all the other stuff at the back of that pic.

Could be,but since everything is Prime1 in front here and it looks like a typical Prime 1 bust,size looks right and everything it could very well be from them.

Well, never had a dinosaur statue before. So, dinosaur and robot, not a bad choice. :clap

Could be,but since everything is Prime1 in front here and it looks like a typical Prime 1 bust,size looks right and everything it could very well be from them.

Yeah Nextlevel said they are doing a bust line with the most popular ones getting the statue treatment. So we might get a bust but not a statue of him.

So OP already comes with 2 head variants? And the battle damaged version is a separate order, which makes it 3 variants?

Back