Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No probs. I'll post more when i get them sorted. Got over 100 of them. :lol

Bee not in scale?What about that man with optimus?!
That's it,that company is NOT getting my money anymore!

This joke is really getting old now isn't it? :lol

Hope you had fun.The TF nerd in me would go bananas if i ever saw the Optimus truck here!

Prime was there (not me in the pic)

Bee was there but not in scale :rotfl

At Universal Studios Hollywood, they've got a bad@ss costume of Optimus, Bumble Bee, and Megatron. The staff member inside take pics with the fans and is making live comments too. Sometimes saying hilarious $h1t to the tourists. :lol

At Universal Studios Hollywood, they've got a bad@ss costume of Optimus, Bumble Bee, and Megatron. The staff member inside take pics with the fans and is making live comments too. Sometimes saying hilarious $h1t to the tourists. :lol

There are videos on youtube and there awesome.

Tough crowd here. All boycotting Prime1. I guess must wait for SS to continue their TF line, skinny Optimus, so soon Skinny Meg, Bee, etc. :lol

Yeah i had fun and seeing the truck was pretty sweet. Might go back today before it leaves. :yess:

WesBurt03__scaled_600.jpg

Such a cool design. Loved Grimlock in the movie although I really would have liked to see him fighting in robot mode. Just look a that pic, gah.

Unfortunately I haven't seen the movie yet, but Grimlock just looked so sick from the first second I saw the trailers. Is he a badass in the movie?

Unfortunately I haven't seen the movie yet, but Grimlock just looked so sick from the first second I saw the trailers. Is he a badass in the movie?

Grimlock's appearance was a total let-down for me. The length of the entire fight between him and OP was basically what was shown in the trailers and I was really expecting an epic battle. The final show-down with Lockdown was done with more justice but was really hoping for more Dinobot fights.

Really hope this is around the 2k mark, and not 3k like some think.

Yeah as much as i love it there is no way i'm paying 3K and then tax.

Yeah as much as i love it there is no way i'm paying 3K and then tax.
With you there mate. That is just too much $.

Are prime1 making full version of the new Prime as well?

I hope they do new Prime and also Evasion mode Prime (Cab forward, old colours version).

Holy crap if they make the AOE Prime as well. This line is enough to buy a nice car :panic:

Back