Statue Prime 1 Studios GI Joe license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised they're attacking both sizes, but I'm definitely all in for 1/4 scale. :clap
I'm wondering what the criteria will be for deciding which pieces to do in each scale. With their DC license they are doing New 52 in 1/4 scale and Frank Miller TDKR in 1/3. Maybe they are going to do the cartoon series in one scale and IDW comic in the other.

Meh, nice, but statues.

jk jk....it's cool..but im not into statues..sigh
Lol. I just started getting into statues and getting away from 1/6 figures. I'm definitely going to get 1/12 Marvel/DC figures from Mezco and I hope they get a GI Joe license.

I'm definitely going to get 1/12 Marvel/DC figures from Mezco and I hope they get a GI Joe license.
No room for statues but glad the Joe's are getting some love.
If Mezco does Joe 1/12 count me in.
Mattel Thundercats, Mezco Marvel, Bandai Turtles, DC BTAS, Storm Collectibles MK and if there was a Mezco Joes line, would make it a perfect toy year for me .

Thanks to darthblitzwing for the heads up.
attachment.php

Someone mentioned it before but a line like this in 1/6 or 1/10 scale would be great due to the many amazing characters in the Joe universe. While I like the 1/4 scale, it can get pricey trying to collect them all.

I don't think this line will do well. :ohbfrank:

You might be right. There's always the off chance it catches on but judging by the lack of participation in the thread it doesn't look hopeful. There are other forums out there that may be more enthusiastic about the line.

You might be right. There's always the off chance it catches on but judging by the lack of participation in the thread it doesn't look hopeful. There are other forums out there that may be more enthusiastic about the line.

Most people follow Facebook Prime1 Collector Group sorry to say you are looking the wrong place on this forum they have tons WIP for GIJOE all of them look pretty awesome. checking comments on this forum about boring pose for Scarlet then mentioned the pose is not final meaning the forum has no clue talking about.

Don't use Facebook but l was able to see what they have on Instagram. Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes look to be the first two statues from this line.

I still think a 1/10 or 1/6 scale line could really do well because there are so many Joes and the price point would be better for buyers. Sort of like what Tweeterhead is doing with the 1/6 scale DC line or Iron Studios is doing with the 1/10 scale Marvel/DC lines.

Back