Prime 1 Studios DC COMICS line!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would pay a grand for an amazing one off Batman but I won't buy anyone else

More or less, this.
Mostly because Batman himself is one of my favourite comic characters and I'd really want a modern take on the character. The Arkham Knight suit is perfect for the purpose.
Also, 1:3 is the biggest scale I'm willing to display and I think it's the perfect high end scale for a combo of sheer presence and awesome details.
So, for a one shot on the character, I'm all in.

Other issue is that, once Batman is done, I have no other character I would invest that kind of money on. I wouldn't spend 400$ for a PF on them, let alone a grand. Talking about the Bat villains of course.
Maybe an awesome Bane from Arkham Origins, I love him without silly add-ons like the Venom tank on his back.
Deathstroke is... decent. Overall I like the take they went for in Origins. It's just that if I stop and think about the character, I can't help but think he is tacky.

Interested to see what Prime 1 offers, especially from the TDK trilogy movies..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hi5: Rumor about the hint from there facebook, that they will do AO Noel costume version pretty damn nice.
Hopefully this is true.

There's a Noel suit in AO? I was wondering why they posted that pic. No interest in Noel version here... unless it looks better than the illustration.

There's a Noel suit in AO? I was wondering why they posted that pic. No interest in Noel version here... unless it looks better than the illustration.

Yep, Noel Suits in the middle, these are some of the other AO skins as well.

Batman_ArkhamOrigins_SeasonPass_skins_2.jpg

For me personally, I'd pick up the AA or AC Bats costume from SSC and hope that Prime releases an AO Bats and Deathstroke. I'm pretty much done then. Obviously I haven't played AK yet but to be honest, that Bat costume looks a little too robotic to me so I'll end up passing on it.

I will post some pics later, but you can find in the net easily. All I say Noel version pretty awesome in AO.

For me personally, I'd pick up the AA or AC Bats costume from SSC and hope that Prime releases an AO Bats and Deathstroke. I'm pretty much done then. Obviously I haven't played AK yet but to be honest, that Bat costume looks a little too robotic to me so I'll end up passing on it.

I can't wait until June man, that is the most anticipated game for me for the entire year.

I can't wait until June man, that is the most anticipated game for me for the entire year.

The only video games I have played besides Madden is all the Arkham games. I haven't played a game since Origins and I'm desperately waiting on AK. I'm going to pick that up and a PS4 at the same time. I have no need for the PS4 until I pick up AK. It's going to be an expensive day for me when AK gets released. :lol

The only video games I have played besides Madden is all the Arkham games. I haven't played a game since Origins and I'm desperately waiting on AK. I'm going to pick that up and a PS4 at the same time. I have no need for the PS4 until I pick up AK. It's going to be an expensive day for me when AK gets released. :lol
I'm doing the same except I'm grabbing an xbox one, hehe, $500 out the door but i'll joker laugh all the way home

I'm doing the same except I'm grabbing an xbox one, hehe, $500 out the door but i'll joker laugh all the way home

That's cool. I'm not a big gamer. Believe it or not, it's my wife that actually likes to game and she's a PS kinda girl. I just go with the flow. Since she wants a PS4, that's what we'll pick up. It's easier for me anyways. By now, I'm used to the PS controllers. The nice thing is my oldest son has played all the other Arkham games so he can't wait for AK either. His birthday is May 31st so if RS doesn't delay the game again, we'll have AK the next day and be playing it on the PS4. Should be a fun day.

That's cool. I'm not a big gamer. Believe it or not, it's my wife that actually likes to game and she's a PS kinda girl. I just go with the flow. Since she wants a PS4, that's what we'll pick up. It's easier for me anyways. By now, I'm used to the PS controllers. The nice thing is my oldest son has played all the other Arkham games so he can't wait for AK either. His birthday is May 31st so if RS doesn't delay the game again, we'll have AK the next day and be playing it on the PS4. Should be a fun day.
Sounds awesome, i may even take release day off from work :lol

Back