Statue Prime 1 Studio - Transformers: DoTM - Iron Hide Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see how these look next to 1/6 HTs or 1/4 PFs as reference

2bcb4896d687514a485eb25aa47356c7.heic

From left to right:

Neca 1/4 Leonardo
PCS 1/3 Sub-Zero
Prime 1 DOTM Optimus Prime
Enterbay 1/6 Penny Hardaway (in front of Prime)
Prime 1 Bumblebee
Neca 1/4 Iron Man

Ironhide is taller than Bumblebee but shorter than Optimus Prime.

Sub-Zero is about 29” tall if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats David22Lee. Looking forward to the pictures!

Here are a couple of pics. Very happy with this statue. It's my first Prime 1 full-statue. Only had one of the TF busts prior to this.

URL=https://s49.photobucket.com/user/David22Lee/media/028_zpss3kxtg71.jpg.html]
028_zpss3kxtg71.jpg
[/URL]

Here are a couple of pics. Very happy with this statue. It's my first Prime 1 full-statue. Only had one of the TF busts prior to this.

URL=https://s49.photobucket.com/user/David22Lee/media/028_zpss3kxtg71.jpg.html]
028_zpss3kxtg71.jpg
[/URL]

Oh man he is such a beast. In some pictures it’s hard see a good outline of the arms because they blend into the rest of the body but the separation is very well defined in your picture. Thanks for sharing.

Oh man he is such a beast. In some pictures it’s hard see a good outline of the arms because they blend into the rest of the body but the separation is very well defined in your picture. Thanks for sharing.

Anytime! Ironhide is such an awesome statue! The pictures don't do it justice. Have to see it in person to appreciate all the details. Really looking forward to the upcoming Barricade release. Hope to see that up for pre-order soon.

:clap:clap:yess:

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Thursday!! After seeing the awesome pictures I decided to pay it off. I'm not good at patience lol

Thanks for sharing photos, it looks incredible. Wish I could have picked this one up. I waited to long and am on the waitlist.

Haha...I think so! Apparently there are only 2 Ironhide fans on this forum here.

Ok, well maybe you were the two IronHide fans at the time, but since I’m new I must add that I’m joining the small Fan-club. I’m currently on the waitlist for IronHide & LockDown. All the rest have been Pre-ordered..

My collection does include:
ROTF Megatron (MMTFM-01),
DOTM Optimus (MMTFM-02),
StarScream (MMTFM-03)
Bumblebee (MMTFM-04)

I couldn’t believe it but I just found and bought the last Drift (MMFTM-06) from ‘Frances’ version of a SideShow. It cost. Few hundred more Euro than I wanted but I missed that one. I love the Prime 1 Studio Statues. Hopefully my IronHide & LockDown convert? We will see.....

What sucks is that Prime 1 Studios actually has Ironhide & LockDown in-stock, but they cannot ship anything other than G1 to the U.S. due to licensing issues? Even Sideshow responded with a question mark when I emailed them. Just try it.. For some reason Prime 1 Studios has locked out the U.S.?

Back