Statue Prime 1 Studio - Transformers: DoTM - Iron Hide Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I only saw this now. Jazz and Ratchet look great and I'm looking forward to Ironhide.
Shockwave is huge!!

image.jpeg

Rachet looks too plain. No gun? No saw? They should at least make him look more appealing to buy since i think jazz and rachet are the weaker characters in terms of marketability. And yeah that shockwave is very huge. I thought when Prime fought him towards the end of the movie that Optimus was just slightly smaller than him but here it shows hes like 3x bigger even if you put the bases on the same height.

Shockwave is WAY too big. Like you said in that final scene he is a little bigger than Prime. Prime punched half of his chest off and punched him in the face during that battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Shockwave is soooo big. As detailed as Prime 1 is, there not going for an accurate scale in this line. At least shockwave and Bumblebee are about right. :)

It nice to see Jass with a more dynamic pose.

And once again the damn thing has been delayed. I'm actually surprised that i'm surprised which is surprising.

I'm ready to pre-order this guy but I'm wondering if there will be any discounts offered through Sideshow for the holidays.

I'm ready to pre-order this guy but I'm wondering if there will be any discounts offered through Sideshow for the holidays.

This is exactly what I am waiting for! Hopefully Sideshow will come up with some discount for it...fingers crossed.

Shockwave is WAY too big. Like you said in that final scene he is a little bigger than Prime. Prime punched half of his chest off and punched him in the face during that battle.

Yeah shockwave is not in scale with the rest of the lineup, its not even really practical to ship, which will be a nightmare for any buyer unless you really are well off with extra cash to buy him, or you really save like a boss and want this piece badly. I think I will stick to Megatron and Optimus

I'm not sure what a Prime 1 was thinking with that one. There is another Shockwave statue out there that scales much better. It's like $2400.. not that this one is going to be any cheaper. To spend that much money I would need for him to have had a much bigger impact on the franchise.

I am just waiting for Sentinel.. the rest is a pass

I just pre-ordered Optimus Prime Ultimate and I am very hopeful that there will be a nice promo available for this Black Friday for me to get a shot at Lockdown...beautiful!!!

Shockwave looks impressive but I agree on the fact that he does not have much impact on the saga for me to think about spending $2,500 on him...Just my two cents.

I just pre-ordered Optimus Prime Ultimate and I am very hopeful that there will be a nice promo available for this Black Friday for me to get a shot at Lockdown...beautiful!!!

Shockwave looks impressive but I agree on the fact that he does not have much impact on the saga for me to think about spending $2,500 on him...Just my two cents.

I will be even shocked even if he is costing 2,500 dollars

Like shockwave but way to big for me. It it goes up at Sideshow I would not be surprised at 2800-2900. Then shipping within the states will be over 200. All it would take for me to hit the order button on ironhide is free shipping. Makes me sick to pay shipping on these prime 1 pieces when it is only going a couple of blocks to get to me.

I'm hoping that we get free shipping or a discount code that is equivalent. I could care less about the exclusive so I don't mind waiting it out. Even if it goes waitlist it's almost guaranteed to convert lol

I'm hoping that we get free shipping or a discount code that is equivalent. I could care less about the exclusive so I don't mind waiting it out. Even if it goes waitlist it's almost guaranteed to convert lol

Yea, what is the deal with the ex?

Back