Statue Prime 1 Studio - Transformers: DoTM - Iron Hide Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw a video of this guy on facebook and he looks phenomenal..... :horror

The paint job is so well done, the gloss looks beautiful, and he comes in a lot of little parts, looks like it took a long while to assemble but it looks so nice afterwards. I wonder if all of the Prime 1 Transformers come in such detailed smaller parts to put together.

Video:
https://www.facebook.com/puilunlauhongkongfigureapathetic/videos/433972803656041/

19247803_10211937280940472_4799192768262670357_n.jpg

Yes. P1 stuff comes in many detail piece. Its a PITA to put them in box when you need too. They should follow xm way to provide foto of the before to make it easier for us to rebox

Hey guys. I got on the waitlist for this 2-3 days after it went from available to waitlist, what are the chances my order is going to go through? I've only purchased one item with sideshow so I'm not familiar with the waitlist procedures. Thanks

Hey guys. I got on the waitlist for this 2-3 days after it went from available to waitlist, what are the chances my order is going to go through? I've only purchased one item with sideshow so I'm not familiar with the waitlist procedures. Thanks

It will definitely convert.. these things cost a crap ton of money and there are bound to be some abandoned pieces. Hell you might get mine. That first payment was painful! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will definitely convert.. these things cost a crap ton of money and there are bound to be some abandoned pieces. Hell you might get mine. That first payment was painful! Lol

Lol. I know what mean. The only reason I'm waitlisted is because I've changed my mind every hour for the past 3 weeks.... I'll get ironhide, don't want to spend the money, I'll get optimus g1 since its cheaper, maybe I'll get the g1 and ratchet since its not much more than ironhide. Ironhide is waitlisted???? Ahhhhh!!!!! I better get on the waitlist. LMAO!!!!

Thanks for the info

I’ve been back and forth on this piece myself. I always said that I was going to get DOTM Prime, Bumblebee and Iron Hide. I don’t want to spend this much money ever again on a statue.. (well I have the PCS Goro on pre-order which is close) but I feel like I need this for my collection and it looks amazing so.. 3 payments to go [emoji22]

Ha. I made the same mistake. Was holding out for to the comic con reveals to see if there was anything else to tempt me. A lot of money for one statue. Waited to long ☹️

I wait listed on July 16. When did you get on it ?

19th. Originally I did it on the 17th but sideshow couldn't verify muy credit card but the charge showed up in my credit card account so I thought I was good but I guess I wasn't so did it again on the 19th.

I need to buy one of these statutes before I decide not to buy any of them and wish I did. This would be my first one

These statues are absolutely amazing and they just seam to be getting better. You can't go wrong with Ironhide as your first one. Good luck to us both

Ironhide looks amazing. I have Optimus and Bumblebee and from what I’ve seen, Ironhide might outclass both of them.

Finally got the Ironhide yesterday and was able to put it all together tonight. It is one HUGE statue. Super stunning in person, especially with the light-up features. Took over an hour to put it all together. A ton of pieces. Will post some pics soon.

Back