Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately just seeing the physical depth of the new piece, makes it very hard for me to preorder it, as I won't have anywhere to display it.

Just look at it :gah:

Unfortunately just seeing the physical depth of the new piece, makes it very hard for me to preorder it, as I won't have anywhere to display it.

Just look at it :gah:

I feel the same way mate. I am guessing the table itself is easilly 50-60cm depth. And yet the ears of that giant Eagle is beyond that.

I feel the same way mate. I am guessing the table itself is easilly 50-60cm depth. And yet the ears of that giant Eagle is beyond that.

It's those wings which are my problem. I usually don't mind large bases, but this takes the cake.

I've currently got 10x 1/3 preorders, with a possible other 2. I'm thinking on building a house from the boxes.

Damn! That would make it bigger than the Hush Superman or Batman wouldn't it? I really really want this statue but I dunno how I can make a base that huge fit. So annoying when the size of the statue itself is no issue at all.

I just hope he's able to stand without attaching those wings.

Damn! That would make it bigger than the Hush Superman or Batman wouldn't it? I really really want this statue but I dunno how I can make a base that huge fit. So annoying when the size of the statue itself is no issue at all.

I just hope he's able to stand without attaching those wings.

If I knew they would provide plugs to cover the attachment holes up, I would preorder.

But I don't think that matters as doesn't the figure stand/rest on one of the wings?

If I knew they would provide plugs to cover the attachment holes up, I would preorder.

But I don't think that matters as doesn't the figure stand/rest on one of the wings?

I dunno, I'm hoping the magnets are enough to hold him in place. I don't really care about the base...would be a real kick in the teeth if that's what stops me getting this.

It's those wings which are my problem. I usually don't mind large bases, but this takes the cake.

I've currently got 10x 1/3 preorders, with a possible other 2. I'm thinking on building a house from the boxes.

Wings, right. Silly me hahaha

Yeah from the video his left foot is on the wing. But perhaps P1 could have a swap out part that's basically a stone that his foot can rest on?

I personally hope P1 doesn't change a thing! other than making the yellow bat symbol flush with the suit :)

100% agree. It looks perfect to me. The logo could be more flush with the suit.

If you can switch that out with the bat symbol like on the Jim Lee costume, that would be amazing. And would probably be a bit of a silly decision on their part since it would undoubtedly take away from the Hush Batman, which I guess is kind of happening already since these two are available at the same time. But I imagine they'll sell plenty fine either way.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the options on this one.

Can't wait for them to reveal all the switchout etc for this piece.

Back