Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I'm using the mobile version on my phone and I can't find anything that itemizes the shipment. I'm sure it's OK, however I would still like the peace of mind. Lol. I'll try checking from my computer later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. The mobile version is useless.

I use FedEx, faster for me here and I'm only seeing the one pkg of 33 lbs for delivery on Monday. Guess I'll find out soon.

Here!

d5a132166ce0c7fdb98b5819cd30d9d6.jpg

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Well c'mon man. Let's bang on with opening it. Lol

Sold my Batman PF today just to get room for this massive beast :wink1:
What's the resale value on this now, if you don't mind me asking?

I've been debating about selling my EX. I'm struggling to sell the Joker too because I like the Joker, but there's no reason to keep only him.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Hopefully he arrives by my birthday next Wednesday, it would be so awesome.

Nice! Throw on that neutral sculpt. Definitely want to see that, because some folks have said it looks off.

Nice! Throw on that neutral sculpt. Definitely want to see that, because some folks have said it looks off.

Will do so when I get back from dinner with the kids. The neutral sculpt looks much better in person. I tried displaying it with the empty hands and also with the EX batarang hand and it looks good. But the other two heads looks much better, especially with the more aggressive weapon options in the hands

Oh there you go! Congrats aa909!

I know it's cliched but, to anyone who thinks this piece looks awesome in pictures, wait til you get him inside your display shelves!

I use FedEx, faster for me here and I'm only seeing the one pkg of 33 lbs for delivery on Monday. Guess I'll find out soon.

I contacted SSC today and they forgot to send me the second tracking number. I think we are all safe.

box 2/2 delivered, box 1/2 missing :(
stated it is in the same van. it's not. Probably in Germany somewhere (which would be fine, if I didn't live in Belgium ...)

Back