Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, shipped. 2 boxes over 60 lbs total, daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyymmnnnnnnn

aaaaand shipped. bit of a hit to the wallet this month. but well worth it. Congrats to all those that rode the course patiently.
This is going to be my first Prime 1 piece. I have the blue bust, but that doesn't count does it? lol

Great. Can someone measure and give the exact measurement of the base?

Best benefit of collecting in AZ. Shipped and in hand in a day or 2. I'm headed out of town tomorrow through the weekend though so I'm glad I have UPS auto deliver my packages to a store close by. Super helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine also says shipped with a 33 pound shipping weight. Hopefully that just means box one of two and not that they forgot to ship the other half of the statue. Haha!! [emoji23]

Sounds like they forgot to send tracking for the cape box to some people.

Sideshow only sent me 1 tracking number too with a wt of 33lbs, but on the UPS tracking site if you scroll down it says "Multiple Packages" (mine shows 3 because I also have Killer Croc arriving tomorrow). And if you scroll down further you'll see "Packages in this shipmet", if you click the drop down you'll see both boxes listed and their individual tracking numbers. second box is 28 lbs. Hope this helps folks

Shipped, and estimated delivery tomorrow (to Norway)! DHL are monsters on delivery time, compared to when SSC used FedEx it would take 1-2 weeks to arrive.

Thanks for the info, darthblitzwing. Very nice website, it mirrors Sideshow's thus it feels so very familiar and easy to use.

EX TDKR Batman (among others long sold out @ Sideshow) can still be ordered, but after shipping fees and who knows how much our corrupt customs would charge for an item this expensive and big (with 2 boxes at that), I'd settle for the regular I got @ SRP from our local dealer. Nonetheless a welcome option to those who missed out on the EX !

Mine says shipped but only one tracking number and 33lbs. Hopefully they ship both boxes somehow.

Mine says the same thing. Will check and see if anything updates tomorrow. :dunno

Mine also says shipped with a 33 pound shipping weight. Hopefully that just means box one of two and not that they forgot to ship the other half of the statue. Haha!! [emoji23]

So did mine, open the UPS tracking page and at bottom it itemizes, 61 lbs (28 & 33) 2 pkgs

Great. Can someone measure and give the exact measurement of the base?

21" wide, 15-18" deep IIRC.

So did mine, open the UPS tracking page and at bottom it itemizes, 61 lbs (28 & 33)
Damn, I'm using the mobile version on my phone and I can't find anything that itemizes the shipment. I'm sure it's OK, however I would still like the peace of mind. Lol. I'll try checking from my computer later.

Congrats, guys. I might have to wait another month or two (or three) before I get mine, so for now I'll be just as happy to see more in-hand pics of this statue!

Back