Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad to hear that wait list has moved up 1 more day...I entered wait list on 8/9 so...almost there!!! :yess:

DC_Prime1_BatmanMiller__P1_170422_8258743285012395943_o_zpstyk41mnc.jpg~original

So excited for this piece. What was the exclusive again? I'm only getting a reg.

Exclusive is the extra face sculpt which has his mouth closed with no battle damage. Kinda calm looking, and you also get an extra left arm holding a few batarang's edition size of 800 compared to the regular of 1500

Well worth getting either one in my opinion. I wouldn't display the exclusive head. But still fantastic to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need worry missing the exc on this one. The reg is just as fantastic IMO

What are the arrows, QC? Looks like they're doing a better job than Sideshow at spotting the smallest of paint issues :lol

Sideshow QC office has a sign on the door that says "Back in 10 minutes".
That's been up there for going on five years now.

Anyone that has or has seen some of P1's Batman 1/3 releases in the flesh have an idea of how big the box will be on this one? I just took another look at the base and reality hit that I may not have room to store a beast of a box the size of a small refrigerator. Will the base come in multiple pieces, maybe reducing the size of the box?

The actual statue doesn't take crazy space as I measured when I saw the piece at display. Width is about 45cm, depth 33cm. Can't help you with the actual box... Is it not listed on SS web the box size?

Back