Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately I havent had a PF with any problems. But so far Im not digging P1 1/4 scale portraits. However, Bats is masked so that point is probably mute.
So, I would entertain one from P1 as well. That being said, 1/4 just fits not only into my collection but within what space I have left!

Fortunately I havent had a PF with any problems. But so far Im not digging P1 1/4 scale portraits. However, Bats is masked so that point is probably mute.
So, I would entertain one from P1 as well. That being said, 1/4 just fits not only into my collection but within what space I have left!

Point is moot. Not mute. FYI.

Reckon with the standard 3 month delay, this might end up being a great Christmas present for myself.

I say we don't see this till 2019, they are falling too far behind on their Arkham series. We don't even have Harley yet. I just assume at this point to tack on an additional 6-8 months to every Arkham piece that is announced

I say we don't see this till 2019, they are falling too far behind on their Arkham series. We don't even have Harley yet. I just assume at this point to tack on an additional 6-8 months to every Arkham piece that is announced

Sorry, I meant 2018, maybe I need to figure out what year it is first, lol

Ah I've got Venom Bane scheduled for after this one. Don't know if they will ever reshuffle if one particular piece has a heavy delay and the next one hasn't. Maybe.
And the year is 2029 man...Skynet rule

Reckon with the standard 3 month delay, this might end up being a great Christmas present for myself.

Sorry, I meant 2018, maybe I need to figure out what year it is first, lol

I'm ok with that

Back