Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh wow I was like, that pose is familiar and thought it was black suited Spider-Man from sideshow and you somehow sculpted that face/hair and breasts on him lollll but yah captain marvel now that somebody pointed it out. that will actually go great against primes miller bats because the size of your Carrie Kelly is pretty big, more of a 1/3 so it will look more to scale next to a batman who's much larger and not just on a taller base. If that were a 1/4 she'd be pewnyyy, like the size of batmans leg.

Also I like your batman symbol better then the one the statue came with, nice job!

We knew this would only be influenced by the source material as this is after all a full grown woman, 18 at the youngest. A "what if" she put back on the Robin costume.

I'm sure Prime 1, if inclined to do so, would produce something spot on with source material for Robin. SSC DC line already has an "influenced by" feel rather than the spot on approach of Prime 1.

Thanks again for the good words!

Someone was asking a few weeks back if anyone has converted. I placed my WL order for the EX on 8/6/16 and I received a conversion e-mail today (3/10). I checked the EX page and it says sold out. Not sure if that means anything.

Somebody back in November said they converted and they waitlisted 8/5/16

So basically its been 5 months and it only moved from august 5 to august 6.... 1 day of waitlisters got converted in 5 months? I waitlisted august 10 which is 4 days more and if it takes 5 months to move a day then I don't think it's likely I'll be getting one. Just judging by how long it's taking for people to convert who waitlisted so close to release I can't really see anyone past waitlisting on august 8/2016 being converted before it's expected shipping time. Probably be some conversions of people who waitlisted on august 7 in the next 2-3 months and then that's it, time to ship, unless it gets delaying.

Hope my thinking is completely wrong here tho ahaha as I've never waitlisted an item before but just judging this based on what I'm seeing in here

Don't panic until after it has started shipping. There's no guarantee but waitlist orders, especially placed so early in the game, usually seem to convert.

Someone was asking a few weeks back if anyone has converted. I placed my WL order for the EX on 8/6/16 and I received a conversion e-mail today (3/10). I checked the EX page and it says sold out. Not sure if that means anything.

Yeah that was me hehe...well I am glad 8/6 waitlisters are converting, I did mine on 8/9, almost there.

Somebody back in November said they converted and they waitlisted 8/5/16

So basically its been 5 months and it only moved from august 5 to august 6.... 1 day of waitlisters got converted in 5 months? I waitlisted august 10 which is 4 days more and if it takes 5 months to move a day then I don't think it's likely I'll be getting one. Just judging by how long it's taking for people to convert who waitlisted so close to release I can't really see anyone past waitlisting on august 8/2016 being converted before it's expected shipping time. Probably be some conversions of people who waitlisted on august 7 in the next 2-3 months and then that's it, time to ship, unless it gets delaying.

Hope my thinking is completely wrong here tho ahaha as I've never waitlisted an item before but just judging this based on what I'm seeing in here

Just be patient...this is a fun game to play(waitlists), I am surprise that some conversions are happening at this time, usually these start to convert once the item is shipping or a couple of months after so do not worry about it...it is looking good.

Yeah I don't know how waitlists usually go, I just figured august 3rd sold out and it's getting to a year and were only hearing about conversions 3 days up from there. So I figured that's bad.

I live in Canada and ordered the regular because I need this regardless so with shipping/customs/dollar conversion.... everything is going to come out to probably double the listed price of this thing lol but I've been waiting for this version of batman forever to be done this well, plus it's my first statue by prime 1. Hopefully it converts, I'd like to get as much as I can from this piece with the amount I'll be paying for it in the end.

I have gotten every WL item converted I've ever put myself on in the last 2 years. There is a good chance for normal items but this isn't really a regular statue. I hope all the wait lists convert for those that are waiting on them.

I thought it would be the right thing to say at the time but not anymore Hahaha...Just Kidding Dan2500! Just be patient mate.

just wanted an honest opinion as I do not know how waitlists usually go or how this is looking atm but lol so what you said isn't true, it's actually looking bad? I'm so lost lol

just wanted an honest opinion as I do not know how waitlists usually go or how this is looking atm but lol so what you said isn't true, it's actually looking bad? I'm so lost lol

No no I meant that...be patient and it will convert you will see. ;)

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

I agree with Han it will eventually convert. Very rarely it doesn't unless the edition size is tiny and it's a grail like the Lobo Exclusive. This I guess will turn out to be a grail so be hopeful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not, Im pretty sure SS will make a 1/4 FM Bats. But only after this one starts shipping so orders arent cancelled for the smaller version.

I would cancel to get a 1/4 scale version.

If not, Im pretty sure SS will make a 1/4 FM Bats. But only after this one starts shipping so orders arent cancelled for the smaller version.

I would cancel to get a 1/4 scale version.

For a 1/4 prime 1 maybe I'd cancel but a sideshow 1/4 hell no.... not after my experience, there sculpts are decent some are insanely awesome (venom/carnage comiquette I'm looking at you) but the paint application and quality seems to be done by a bunch of kindergartens in an after school program.

"Ok children, today you will be painting this new batch of batman from sideshow, whoever gets the most done by the end of the day gets a gold star next to their name!"

P1 tho is on another level, the products people are getting in hand legit look like the pictures.... look at sideshows 1/4 deathstroke and p1 1/3 deathstroke, the quality difference there would be the same if ss did a frank miller bats, I'd never cancel a p1 deathstroke for an ss one, same if they did a miller bats, the detail is simply godlike, if they can pull off the bay transformers exact which in my opinion are the most complex detailed statues they produce, then they can pull off anything detail wise.

That being said all of p1 1/4 stuff recently has been pretty massive and pricey and I'm not really a fan of 25+ inch tall 1/4 scales

A 20-24 inch 1/4 miller bats on a base that isn't crazy tall, that would be awesome

Back