Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the regular sells out before the release date then I am confident that a 1/4 scale will be made :hi5::pray:

I think SS will get to Miller's Batman eventually. But, this is looking to be the Batman to have when it comes to Millers interpretation. I'm not even the biggest Batman fan and I can't wait to add this piece to my collection.

Yeah I sure hope so but I was so late to join the waitlist, and in regards to a 1/4 of this if prime 1 is doing it then still get this instead, judging from their recent 1/4 Spider-Man statues which are over 25 inches tall and 800 bucks, you might aswell call them 1/3 scales, prime 1 puts a lot more going on around the character when it's 1/4 that makes the price massive, I mean look at venom, that base is sooooo tall and the pipes and the giants spider and the webs, it's ALOT of base that adds to the cost, same with their spidey, extremely detailed base. I'd rather buy a 1/3 scale venom just standing on a simple base like the batman bases, sideshow doing frank miller 1/4 would be a better size/price wise but I've had a very bad experience with their paint application.

With the recent developments on the hot toys bvs batman suit peeling - in starting to think I'm going statue only on batman soon and selling my 1/6 in favor of 1/3 and 1/4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Duplicate post. Please delete

Last edited:
1/4 Frank Miller Bats has come up a few times in this thread. I've never not pictured the hulking body of SSC Batman as FM's Dark Knight. Me and my wife have slightly modified it but for the most part it is unchanged. Carrie Kelley was an absolute MUST to us and obviously took a bit longer.

Attachments

• FMduo.jpg
    FMduo.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 268
1/4 Frank Miller Bats has come up a few times in this thread. I've never not pictured the hulking body of SSC Batman as FM's Dark Knight. Me and my wife have slightly modified it but for the most part it is unchanged. Carrie Kelley was an absolute MUST to us and obviously took a bit longer.

View attachment 329013

Great job on customizing captain marvel into Carrie. Great looking Robin

Ahhh wow I was like, that pose is familiar and thought it was black suited Spider-Man from sideshow and you somehow sculpted that face/hair and breasts on him lollll but yah captain marvel now that somebody pointed it out. that will actually go great against primes miller bats because the size of your Carrie Kelly is pretty big, more of a 1/3 so it will look more to scale next to a batman who's much larger and not just on a taller base. If that were a 1/4 she'd be pewnyyy, like the size of batmans leg.

Also I like your batman symbol better then the one the statue came with, nice job!

Back