Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC tends to give flexers that benefit.

I've been collecting for over 4 years now. I have never flexed. I have always been in the first shipment of statues. Doesn't matter if I order on day 1 or get on the waitlist a year later. So it's a mixed bag.

That's right. He went on wait list at 4:30 pm PST. I got on the wait list a few minutes after. I was getting ready to pull the trigger,but wasn't sure. Then as I was about to order him someone on FB said it went on wait list. I rushed over and got on.

That looks perfect behind the statue!!! Does anyone know the dimension of width, length of the base?

That looks perfect behind the statue!!! Does anyone know the dimension of width, length of the base?

I'm waiting to find that out as well. I don't know why they don't list the base dimensions, just the overall height.

On August 3, I called Sideshow to ask them about the size of this statue. This is what I posted in this forum then:

"I just got off the phone with SS customer service to try and get more specific length and depth numbers since the only dimension listed anywhere is its height, and she told me this should fit on a 12-15" shelf (depth) and is 20-25" wide."

Maybe they would be able to give you more specific info if you called them now, but that's what she told me almost seven weeks ago).

On August 3, I called Sideshow to ask them about the size of this statue. This is what I posted in this forum then:

"I just got off the phone with SS customer service to try and get more specific length and depth numbers since the only dimension listed anywhere is its height, and she told me this should fit on a 12-15" shelf (depth) and is 20-25" wide."

Maybe they would be able to give you more specific info if you called them now, but that's what she told me almost seven weeks ago).

Thanks for the info! An estimate is better than nothing. I need all new shelves anyway so I may as well wait to get it in hand or closer to shipping.

I dont know why this is such a difficult answer to obtain. Kelvin Loke (P1) told me to remind him on the 24th to look up the dimensions. So hopefully well have a definitive answer soon. Ive got a new shelf waiting to be built but not until I know this will fit in case it has to be returned.

I dont know why this is such a difficult answer to obtain. Kelvin Loke (P1) told me to remind him on the 24th to look up the dimensions. So hopefully well have a definitive answer soon. Ive got a new shelf waiting to be built but not until I know this will fit in case it has to be returned.

Yea I am putting my shelf plans on hold for this beast.

Thanks. 12-15" depth is nice. He definitely looks like he takes more space than that.

Are there any IKEA shelves w/ doors combos that can accommodate the 1:3 line? BESTAs are gonna be too small especially if you want the doors on the front to keep out dust.

:rock
Are there any IKEA shelves w/ doors combos that can accommodate the 1:3 line? BESTAs are gonna be too small especially if you want the doors on the front to keep out dust.

the PAX line from IKEA would be the answer. You will have to go with custom acrylic inserts for the sliding doors though. I have an area ready to go for this Batman since that width and height are really demanding on any cabinet configuration. This will be a beast!

Some pics at the recent Batman Event hosted by Shioktoys in Malaysia
It's IMO the best Batman P1 to date

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1130194330350414.1073741828.1128762137160300&type=3

IMG_5749.jpg
Edit3.jpg
IMG_5794.jpg
IMG_5721.jpg
Edit1.jpg
IMG_5766.jpg
IMG_5658.jpg
IMG_5778.jpg
IMG_5784.jpg
IMG_5785.jpg
IMG_5786.jpg
IMG_5796.jpg