Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first batman statue ever that has been battle damaged. Apart from customs that is.

Lol
Exactly! This sold out quicker than most statues. I remember SS website slowed right down as I was PO'ing.

It's my only 1/3 statue and my fiancé hates it but I couldn't not order!!

Lol
Exactly! This sold out quicker than most statues. I remember SS website slowed right down as I was PO'ing.

It's my only 1/3 statue and my fiancé hates it but I couldn't not order!!

Does she hate the price?? Glad you got him, as I. My first 1/3 purchase. Might regret it when this beast arrives.

Not told her the price lol

I have a feeling reality is gonna hit me in the face when I open the box and see the sheer size of this beast... Lol

All my pieces are 1/4 & 1/5 so this will be a shock

If I go ahead and pre-order the reg and convert on the exclusive am I able to cancel the reg for the ex without penalty? I got on the wait list the first night but want to make sure I am covered.

If I go ahead and pre-order the reg and convert on the exclusive am I able to cancel the reg for the ex without penalty? I got on the wait list the first night but want to make sure I am covered.

Yes you can. I have done it myself previously on another pre-order. Just contact Sideshow directly as soon as / when it converts.

Last edited:
Not told her the price lol

I have a feeling reality is gonna hit me in the face when I open the box and see the sheer size of this beast... Lol

All my pieces are 1/4 & 1/5 so this will be a shock

Definitely... and to find the space to display this beast. Can't really put him near the 1/4 statues. It will make the 1/4 looks puny.

I see this as a true stand alone piece. My focus is 1:4 but with Miller Batman he deserves to be The centerpiece of my shelves.

^ I purchased a wide shelf to display him with the two SS Batfleck pieces but now that you mention it, they may not compliment the P1 as I hoped.

Back